user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller performance team

by Seller_zBcK3LwCAtBeW

My account is currently at risk due to odr going over 1% due to some a-z claims.
I emailed seller performance team to ask
How long I have e to fix this (if I sell some products cheaper I can sell a lot more and therefore improve the metric but I need to know how long I have).
Another a-z claim which I promptly refunded, was meant to be due to an item not received. But the claim says “not as described”.
The customer didnt open the claim. It was opened by Amazon customer service on her behalf and all she wanted was a replacement.

So after emailing seller performance team, they have replied with the the template “send us a detailed plan of action …so we can reinstate your account” message…
But even more than that it says
"However, a review of your account indicates you have listed against detail pages that do not exactly match your items. "

This makes no sense and has nothing to do with the problem.

What can be done? I emailed seller performance for advice and a relevant query and get told the wrong thing completely

Tags: A to Z Claims, Customer, Refunds
25 replies
25 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_zBcK3LwCAtBeW
In reply to: Seller_zBcK3LwCAtBeW’s post

They have now replied to my reply with

We could not find a Seller Central account associated with this email address. For security reasons, we do not release account information to an email address other than the one registered to the account. Please write to us from the email address registered to your Seller Central account so that we may better assist you.

What on earth?
I am logged into my Amazon account and replying from the same email address linked to it.

Smh.

user profile
Seller_aVNHIv0t1yDda

They are hopeless at their job. They send generic messages back and don’t solve anything.

user profile
Seller_zBcK3LwCAtBeW

I responded again and again I received the same template message saying

"Hello,

We could not find a Seller Central account associated with this email
address. For security reasons, we do not release account information to
an email address other than the one registered to the account. Please
write to us from the email address registered to your Seller Central
account so that we may better assist you.

If you no longer use the email address registered to your account,
please update your contact information in Seller Central so that we have
the correct email address on file."

this is a nightmare situation, they keep on sending the same routine template messages that do not seem to look into the issue.

How can this be resolved if they don’t reply directly?

user profile
Seller_PqRORvCSLAuUn

The seller performance team don’t seem to be able to manage their department, they don’t read their emails.

My amazon.de account is FBA only and the payments are on hold and my amazon.es account was suspended because FBA items got negative feedback of the item and not the service. Amazon.de only reply saying that the money is on hold due to the performance on the amazon.de account is below standard and Amazon.es won’t accept my plan of action because it’s not something I caused and I can’t guarantee FBA won’t cause problems again.

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

The account “At Risk” status is just a warning, to let you know that additional defects may lead to a suspension. It normally disappears within a few days as long as your metrics don’t keep worsening.

E-mailing the Seller Performance at that point was a very bad idea, basically letting them know that your account doesn’t meet the criteria and asking them to suspend you. When your account isn’t in a good standing, it’s the best not to get Amazon’s attention.

I think that because you messaged them, they suspended your account. ODR suspensions, especially the non-receipt ones are very easy to get appealed. But if you were suspended for the same issue in the past, they will expect a much better appeal this time.

So you didn’t receive a response from the Seller Performance yet?

user profile
Seller_zBcK3LwCAtBeW

I’m still suspended.
3 A-to-Z claims, of course,
2 were for the same ASIN. one a return request, the other saying ‘not as described too small’

my solution for this in my appeal was to literally say i would not even sell that product anymore.

the response from seller-performance is this

Hello,

We appreciate the information you have provided. However, a review of your account indicates you have listed against detail pages that do not exactly match your items. Before we can consider reinstatement of your selling privileges, please provide us with a detailed account of the steps you will take to ensure your listings comply with our policies.

All sellers are responsible for listing items on a product detail page that accurately describes the item in all respects. This includes, among other aspects, brand, manufacturer, UPC, model number, edition, quantity, packaging, and color. Sellers cannot list an item that does not match the detail page even if the differences are described in the listing comments.

What you can do

Respond to this message with a plan of action that includes the following:

1. Description of the issues that caused the complaints.
  2. Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
  3. Any additional details you would like us to know.

For information on creating and submitting your plan, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.

So basically
We sell books…mostly books.
But we sell the odd extra thing ie in this case they were camera bags.
in this email from seller-performance it specifically says

Description of the issues that caused the complaints.

so naturally i can only think of the actual asin related to the a-to-z claims.and they’ve been addressed
it is not available for sale any longer.

about ‘what can be done to prevent them from occurring again’
the product had actual product dimensions on it.
the dimensions have been confirmed even in a product review.
so it’s not like ive missold the item.

I already decided not to sell it again. In my original appeal I said it won’t be resold ie the quantity has been set to 0.

So what can be done to prevent these type of situations in future?
What would you do in this situation? any help would be appreciated.

user profile
Seller_ie20zjOPxCFIu

I’ve had this prob and man at Amazon said it doesn’t affect seller standing, I.e. They don’t suppress sales. My a-z defect went to 100% in 30 days and fortunately I didn’t seem to have drop in sales, so I think you might be ok, that’s just my opinion, hope it helps

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post