WooCommerce & Multi-Channel Fulfilment

Hi all,
I bought the extension to woocommerce that enables automatic use of Multi-Channel Fulfilment.
It sadly requires an access to Amazon’s MWS API. I applied to the developer-access as the documentation guided.

I didn’t get approved to it. Understandable though.
Have any of you been able to get this done?

The extension can be found here: https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-amazon-fulfillment/
It cost 129€, and the developer hasn’t replied yet. Not even auto-reply or anything like that…

Hello Quasimodo,

I had the same issue. What you need to do is go to your seller central, then select Appstore. From there you can find the Woocomm app, and authorise it.

That worked for me.

Best,

P

Thank you so much for providing a solution for this problem. :slight_smile:
Now I have another one: Where can I find this Appstore?

I’ve searched the Amazon help and this forum’s content but I can’t find the answer.
Thank you again for helping me out :wink:

You are welcome. Go into your Seller Central. It’s the last tab on the right. Between Performance and B2B.

Cool, I found it. Had to be on the .com side for it to show.

I got it to work, almost.
I just need the AWS Access Key and AWS Secret Key

I emailed the developer just few mins ago. I hope I can get those, since I can’t find them from the Seller Central.

Thank you again for your help, I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Hi @SLL
The customer support of this program just sent me a generic “Amazon has changed their AWS registration TOS”

Would you happen to have the AWS Access Key and AWS Secret Key, they are App-specific and not seller-account specific?

Thank you and sorry to bother you again :slight_smile:

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.