user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_SDUQ2gLUnuiFl

LTL Shipment Bill of lading

Hello,
I am a new Amazon seller, only selling for 3 months. I have created my first LTL Shipment 2 days ago and it is due to be collected today and I also used Amazon Partner carrier but I can’t seem to find the BOL (Bill of Lading), on the help page it was mentioned that it will be generated in the morning of the collection date but still nothing. I am very confused and worried as per my research it seems a very important document as the carrier can refuse to pick up.
I tried to open a case but its not allowing me to talk to customer service for some reason.
I have watched few videos on YouTube where someone downloading it from within seller central on the shipment page but in my case it only shows ARN (Amazon Reference Number) so I was wondering whether we even need it in United Kingdom because all of the videos I have seen so far they all from United States.
Please Help

8 replies
8 replies
user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

I’m new to this to, did you use a freight forwarding company ? are your products being shipped from China ? you see a
bill of lading is a document of title, a receipt for shipped goods, and a contract between a carrier and shipper. This document must accompany the shipped goods and must be signed by an authorized representative from the carrier, shipper, and receiver.

user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

Don’t know if you know this or not but when setting up your shipment plan for LTL, did you press mark as shipped ? you would need to do this click marked as shipped even though the pallet as not been shipped yet, because you will need one specific number, the Purchase Order Number (P/O), so when you look at your Amazon shipment page you will notice you can’t find that number anywhere, well the P/O Number is just another reference for your Amazon Reference ID, so always use this number for your P/O number (for any pallets) and you won’t see this number right away it can take 10 mins to generate,

user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

How much stock did you send in ? did you use UPS as there preferred carrier

user profile
Seller_SDUQ2gLUnuiFl

Kuehne and Nagel
This is the carrier assigned by the Amazon

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_SDUQ2gLUnuiFl

Hello,
I am a new Amazon seller, only selling for 3 months. I have created my first LTL Shipment 2 days ago and it is due to be collected today and I also used Amazon Partner carrier but I can’t seem to find the BOL (Bill of Lading), on the help page it was mentioned that it will be generated in the morning of the collection date but still nothing. I am very confused and worried as per my research it seems a very important document as the carrier can refuse to pick up.
I tried to open a case but its not allowing me to talk to customer service for some reason.
I have watched few videos on YouTube where someone downloading it from within seller central on the shipment page but in my case it only shows ARN (Amazon Reference Number) so I was wondering whether we even need it in United Kingdom because all of the videos I have seen so far they all from United States.
Please Help

8 replies
user profile

by Seller_SDUQ2gLUnuiFl

Hello,
Please Help

Tags:Video
8 replies
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

I’m new to this to, did you use a freight forwarding company ? are your products being shipped from China ? you see a
bill of lading is a document of title, a receipt for shipped goods, and a contract between a carrier and shipper. This document must accompany the shipped goods and must be signed by an authorized representative from the carrier, shipper, and receiver.

user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

Don’t know if you know this or not but when setting up your shipment plan for LTL, did you press mark as shipped ? you would need to do this click marked as shipped even though the pallet as not been shipped yet, because you will need one specific number, the Purchase Order Number (P/O), so when you look at your Amazon shipment page you will notice you can’t find that number anywhere, well the P/O Number is just another reference for your Amazon Reference ID, so always use this number for your P/O number (for any pallets) and you won’t see this number right away it can take 10 mins to generate,

user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

user profile
Seller_SDUQ2gLUnuiFl

Kuehne and Nagel

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

user profile
Seller_yGYywTeQ9NU6S

user profile
Seller_SDUQ2gLUnuiFl

Kuehne and Nagel

user profile
Seller_SDUQ2gLUnuiFl