user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated. Appeal rejected 20+ times

by Seller_0bpslEX359dRn

hello,

I would appreciate some help if possible.

I have had my UK selling account deactivated for almost 6 weeks due to a high ODR %. They seem to think I simply marked orders as sent without sending them

Since the account was deactivated, I have spoken to Amazon Account support staff almost 30 times. Each time they suggest adding new information to my appeal and still I continue to receive the same rejection template email.

I have provided explanations and documentation for everything that has been requested plus more.

Originally, I was asked to provide proof of delivery for last 30 days. Then 60 days. Then 90 days.

Not only have I provided detailed excel spreadsheets with orders going back last 6 months which include tracking numbers, delivery status, refund status if so and reason for this, but I have also supplied picture proof of over 100 deliveries. I have provided my Incorporation documents, banking information, POA and a letter from the courier.

As everything has failed thus far, I tried to escalate my case to the MD office but I keep getting the same rejection emails or no replies at all.

It seems as if Amazon no longer cares much about helping Sellers reactivate their accounts.

Any help would be appreciated as this has become very frustrating and tiresome.

I’ve had deactivations previously and they lasted anywhere between 4-18 months. It’s fair to say, I cannot afford to be waiting that long again without access to funds that are being held.

Regards

someone please help

@Winston_Amazon

@Simon_Amazon

Tags: Deactivated
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Simon_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_0bpslEX359dRn’s post

Hello @Seller_0bpslEX359dRn,

Here Simon from Amazon.

Not sure if I'll be able to help on this topic, but what is the latest communication you received from the team?

Perhaps other Sellers might be able to advise on this.

Best,

Simon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post