user profile
Sign in
user profile

Buyer wants a replacement order sent to a UK address or alternative solution.

by Seller_AL7jZM0Fpq6zj

So, hello everyone! I had Fbm order around the 12th of June, shipped the same day to the Netherlands, and left the UK alright. I thought it had been delivered, until the buyer contacted me 3 days ago, saying the Item had not been received. I replied I would look into this with Royal Mail. I was told it left the UK. Before I could reply to him he sent another message saying it might be the customs, that he would keep checking the post, and he would let me know. So this morning, he messaged he got a letter from Post NL that customs confiscated the item because it was prohibited in the Netherlands, he mentioned Brexit. I said ok. Send me the letter from customs, and he sent a letter from post-NL, and the letter says what he told me and that they won't return the item. It has been seized. We have sent similar products to France, and Belgium and have no problem with customs there. So now because of the situation he wants me to send a replacement to a UK address and that he will be in the UK by the end of July. So a replacement he wants, I said I will have to speak to seller support If I could do that I would let him know. Now he wants a refund If we can't replace the item. The item in question is Hayfever allergy Tablets, Is this possible to be prohibited in Holland? I hope I have explained this properly. I suspect the Letter from Post NL, but then again you never know. Lastly, the letter states he has the right to appeal in court if he thinks otherwise about the prohibition. Suggestions please and thanks for reading.

Tags: Buyer messages, Customer, Refunds
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP
In reply to: Seller_AL7jZM0Fpq6zj’s post

Do you have an export licence?

Not having goods sent to the Netherlands

You are not allowed to have medication imported to the Netherlands, for example following your online purchase order. Customs will seize these medicines, unless you can submit the proper licences for import (via Farmatec, part of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport).

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP
In reply to: Seller_AL7jZM0Fpq6zj’s post

In addition, if you send to a different address the buyer can just open an a to z. You'd be better off refunding and then they can rebuy to a UK address

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post