user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Selling Fees

by Seller_hY3dOb2NnWpao

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Selling on Amazon and a little confused about the selling fees that I'm being charged.

I recently converted to Professional account from Individual selling plan and still being charged the 'Amazon selling fees' - every research suggests that I should only be charged £25 monthly, no matter how many items I sell while on Pro selling plan.

I reached out to seller team and they mentioned that 'Its referral fees' that I'm being charged but since converting to Pro selling plan - I'm still seeing the same amount being charged per item sold as I saw whilst on Individual plan.

Any tips/ advise or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Tags: Transactions
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx
In reply to: Seller_hY3dOb2NnWpao’s post

Have you upgraded your account or plan to Professional (they are different)? Have you been charged £25 yet?

On an individual plan, there is no monthly fee, but a 75p per item sold fee. Other fees, such as referral fees apply to both plans.

The best and only reliable reference is Seller University

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_hY3dOb2NnWpao’s post

As above reply, just because you pay the professional selling plan fee of £30 a month (£25+VAT) you still pay what they call referral fees on every sale - the pro plan fee does not mean you don't pay the other fees.

It is only worth paying for the pro plan if you sell at least 33/34 items a month (though there are a few other benefits) - on the individual selling PLAN you pay an extra 90p per sale (75p + VAT).

Also, as said above, it is not a Professional ACCOUNT, it is the selling PLAN. The ACCOUNT, if you are selling goods for profit, is a BUSINESS seller account - hopefully that is what you have ? (and registered with HMRC as self-employed ?)

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post