user profile
Sign in
user profile

Stranded Inventory - Account not fully onboarded

by Seller_pAmfAPka8Vg3r

Hi,

My inventory has recently been stranded and the reason on fix stranded inventory is “account not fully onboarded” I have received an email asking to reactivate my account or verify my account on the same day my inventory went stranded, however when I click the link from the email it just takes me to the account info page. Is there any solution to this or should I open a case with Amazon support

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tags: Seller Central, Verification
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Rkrb0vmjmH1ec
In reply to: Seller_pAmfAPka8Vg3r’s post

Mine has been like this for over a week. I have spoken to 4 different people but the language barrier is very hard to get around. I decided to only communicate via email & I'm still getting mixed messages. I was told that I had been verified & that all I had to do was sign back into my account , however, when I did, nothing changed. Inventory is still stranded & I am still "NOT FULLY BOARDED." It is very discouraging as I am a very new seller with not one sale thus far.

user profile
Seller_nC3WHxdU0kajS

I am having the exact same issue. I’ve spoken to account health and they didn’t seem to understand. I opened a case and they told me to click the link in my performance notification but it takes me to my account info page and there is no prompt to verify anything.

user profile
Seller_Irdt5e0q1JUu9

I am having the exact same issue! My inventory was active in one location and receiving in another location, then the inventory was stranded. I went to the email link and it took me to my seller account info. My bank information is all correct and active. I also have nothing else to verify. Everything else says verified. What to do???

user profile
Seller_GCakiTQVB4zD5

i have had the same issue, inventory reached fba warehouse a month ago, and still showing stranded inventory due to account not fully onboard, spoke to numerous seller supports but they seems to have no authority to check on your account verification status. apart from that, no other supports have been replying on my account verification case.

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @Seller_pAmfAPka8Vg3r, @Seller_Rkrb0vmjmH1ec, @Seller_nC3WHxdU0kajS, @Seller_Irdt5e0q1JUu9, @Seller_GCakiTQVB4zD5 and @Seller_1WA0lntwEp22h - Apologize for the delay on reaching out to everyone. I wanted to check in on this thread and see if anyone still required assistance regarding your selling accounts not being fully onboarded.

If you have already worked with Selling Partner Support, I’d be happy to start investigating if you could provide me with your case ID number.

If the issue is already resolved, please disregard this message and have a wonderful week. Thank you for checking in with us on the Seller Forums and for choosing to sell on Amazon. ~ Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post