user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to change Variation Theme from 'Colour' to 'Colour + Size'

by Seller_DcVgh1cC6r3Dm

Hello, I sell a product currently that has a parent listing with 4 different child colour variations. I am now adding a different size option to two of these colours. I have tried every suggestion possible and I still can't understand how to add these two new sizes to my existing image. When I try to use the template route, it never seems to actually come us as an option to add a new variation. Please can someone help, even an amazon staff member didn't seem to be able to solve this for us.

Tags: Listings
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ
In reply to: Seller_DcVgh1cC6r3Dm’s post

Different categories allow different types of Variation, so if you're having trouble, it could be related to that.

Assuming that's not the issue, the Variation theme needs to be set to either SizeColor, or color-size, or SizeName-ColorName.

If they aren't appearing in the drop down, you can copy a cell that has it typed in and paste it into the relevant cells on the spread sheet.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_
In reply to: Seller_DcVgh1cC6r3Dm’s post

Hello @Seller_DcVgh1cC6r3Dm,

First, you need to make sure that your Parent and Child ASINs were created correctly to be able to choose the specific Variation Theme.

Create product variations in bulk

In this Seller University video, it is presented how to create a variation of colour and size for a dress:

I would recommend you watch it and create your products step-by-step with this video.

Please let me know about the outcome.

@Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ , thank you for sharing these recommendations!

Regards,

Sakura

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post