user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Credit Card Invalid and seller support limited

Hello everyone,

Here is the situation: I have been selling on amazon EU for almost 4 years now and last Friday I got the message to update my credit card information. Then I re-entered the card as they said and I got this message;

"Credit Card Invalid

You must update your existing credit card information or add a new credit card to regain full access to this seller account."

So I made a few checks to ensure everything about the card was right:

1. The card has twos years to expire.
  2. The billing address was the same as on the contract with the bank.
  3. It’s a debit card with enough funds to cover the fees.
  4. We can pay in Pounds and Euros.
  5. We did a test buy on another website and it worked.
  6. Finally, We tried with a new credit and not work.

Besides, our funds’ transfer has been delayed and I even can’t open a case to contact the seller support because I keep getting this message everywhere.

After some research on the forum, I am doubting about the following points:

1. CARD HOLDER’S NAME (AS ON CREDIT CARD): On our credit card there is only the name of the director of the company. Should we introduce the company name or another name?

2. When we add a new billing address, it turns out with another space for a Name*. In this case, the company name or the cardholder name?

3. Address Line 1: *street name? Address Line 2:road number?

We should put them together in Line 1?
So please help us to sort the problem out and guide us a way to contact Amazon.
Thanks,
Best regards.

37 replies
Tags:Address, Bank account, Billing, Credit card, Payments
37 replies
user profile
Seller_Wqg5EgqxuOwDD

Have you tried updating it from your buyer,rather than your seller account? I don’t know why but doing it this way often works when doing it from your seller account fails.

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Already waited one day for the validation of the new card, but still invalid and access of my account limited.
Is there Amazon moderator here to check my account to see if everything goes right? Right now I cant do anything just wait for help.
Thanks

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

Is the card prepayment?

Amazon do not accept alternative Charge Methods, such as prepaid credit cards.
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help.html?itemID=G861&language=en_GB

Why is my credit card listed as invalid?
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help.html?itemID=202131400&language=en_GB&ref=ag_202131400_cont_G861

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

Silly question but have you used the card with it’s pin since it was sent. Using the pin will reactive the card validity.

user profile
Seller_xUKHc5xSYJmI4

As a last resort you could ring seller support on 0207 084 7901 :wink: good luck

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

Assuming company name on card is exactly same as seller account business details.

user profile
Seller_KKcTTZzy6Jd6Q

This happened to us around this time last year, the only way to fix it was to switch to another valid card and then switch back again.

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Hello everyone,

Yesterday we were told that our new card ending with 12 was validated and passed all the test of Amazon and the Bank.
One of the two error messages disappeared finally, and the Charge Methods was back to the normal state.
But the access still was limited, and one message was still there just like 20 days before.
" Credit Card Invalid
You must update your existing credit card information or add a new credit card to regain full access to this seller account."

We have checked our buyer account again and eliminated all the none active card and only left the current card as the only charge method for buyer account.
It is quite weired because there is no more credit card issue thanks to the new card.
Really appreciated if someone could help.

Best regards,
Barcelona LED

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Hello everyone, and the amazon support team,

The " Credit Card Invalid" message still shows up, and we have been blocked for 20 days already but we cant do nothing.
We have been told in another case 5790915242 the card ending with 12 was verified and our account was in a normal status now,
But saddly, nothing changed yet. Please if someone have the same issue before could share the experience here.

Really appreciated for all kinds of help.

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Today Jan 9, we are still having the same credit invalid issue and we have already 5 A-Z cases closed without any attention.
We just received a warning message from the performance and we suppose one more A-Z case will get our account suspended.

Right now we are waiting for the email communication from the concerned team for a solution, but it really takes too much time. The last pending case was from Jan 3 and no one answered us yet. When we tried to phone UK seller support, they just merged cases and left them untreated behind.

Please, Jessica or some other moderator of the forum see our post, just have another check to see what really happened here.

This message just appeared again and again.
Thanks

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Hello everyone,

Here is the situation: I have been selling on amazon EU for almost 4 years now and last Friday I got the message to update my credit card information. Then I re-entered the card as they said and I got this message;

"Credit Card Invalid

Besides, our funds’ transfer has been delayed and I even can’t open a case to contact the seller support because I keep getting this message everywhere.

1. CARD HOLDER’S NAME (AS ON CREDIT CARD): On our credit card there is only the name of the director of the company. Should we introduce the company name or another name?

2. When we add a new billing address, it turns out with another space for a Name*. In this case, the company name or the cardholder name?

Thanks,
Best regards.

37 replies
user profile

by Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Hello everyone,

"Credit Card Invalid

Thanks,
Best regards.

37 replies
37 replies
37 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Wqg5EgqxuOwDD

Have you tried updating it from your buyer,rather than your seller account? I don’t know why but doing it this way often works when doing it from your seller account fails.

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Already waited one day for the validation of the new card, but still invalid and access of my account limited.
Is there Amazon moderator here to check my account to see if everything goes right? Right now I cant do anything just wait for help.
Thanks

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

Is the card prepayment?

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help.html?itemID=202131400&language=en_GB&ref=ag_202131400_cont_G861

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

Silly question but have you used the card with it’s pin since it was sent. Using the pin will reactive the card validity.

user profile
Seller_xUKHc5xSYJmI4

As a last resort you could ring seller support on 0207 084 7901 :wink: good luck

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

Assuming company name on card is exactly same as seller account business details.

user profile
Seller_KKcTTZzy6Jd6Q

This happened to us around this time last year, the only way to fix it was to switch to another valid card and then switch back again.

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Hello everyone,

Yesterday we were told that our new card ending with 12 was validated and passed all the test of Amazon and the Bank.
One of the two error messages disappeared finally, and the Charge Methods was back to the normal state.
But the access still was limited, and one message was still there just like 20 days before.
" Credit Card Invalid

We have checked our buyer account again and eliminated all the none active card and only left the current card as the only charge method for buyer account.
It is quite weired because there is no more credit card issue thanks to the new card.

Best regards,
Barcelona LED

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

The " Credit Card Invalid" message still shows up, and we have been blocked for 20 days already but we cant do nothing.
We have been told in another case 5790915242 the card ending with 12 was verified and our account was in a normal status now,
But saddly, nothing changed yet. Please if someone have the same issue before could share the experience here.

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Today Jan 9, we are still having the same credit invalid issue and we have already 5 A-Z cases closed without any attention.
We just received a warning message from the performance and we suppose one more A-Z case will get our account suspended.

Right now we are waiting for the email communication from the concerned team for a solution, but it really takes too much time. The last pending case was from Jan 3 and no one answered us yet. When we tried to phone UK seller support, they just merged cases and left them untreated behind.

Please, Jessica or some other moderator of the forum see our post, just have another check to see what really happened here.

Thanks

user profile
Seller_Wqg5EgqxuOwDD

user profile
Seller_Wqg5EgqxuOwDD

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Thanks

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Thanks

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

Is the card prepayment?

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

Is the card prepayment?

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

user profile
Seller_xUKHc5xSYJmI4

user profile
Seller_xUKHc5xSYJmI4

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

user profile
Seller_BnqfOH5ahn4zV

user profile
Seller_KKcTTZzy6Jd6Q

user profile
Seller_KKcTTZzy6Jd6Q

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Hello everyone,

" Credit Card Invalid

Best regards,
Barcelona LED

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Hello everyone,

" Credit Card Invalid

Best regards,
Barcelona LED

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Thanks

user profile
Seller_AqyK5bl43RBCa

Thanks