Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
News_Amazon

Click & Collect in store now available

Click & Collect in store is available at no extra charge, for all product categories, to all selling partners with at least one retail store or warehouse.

For more information, visit our Click & Collect in store web page .

To get started, fill in this form and our team will contact you.

1.4K views
11 replies
Tags:News and announcements
11 replies
user profile
Seller_D52kINh75QL8v

Now here’s the thing. Amazon has, for years, pushed free delivery. So naturally sellers have incorporated the shipping cost into the unit purchase price.

I expect customers collecting from your store will expect a discount? So I’m intrigued how this is going to work in practice.

user profile
Seller_K8edOfPu9HEmN

Buyers have been able to buy and if there’re either local or need it more quickly collect it from us, it’s not really rocket science and we’ve never had the need for a fancy form before now have we!

Those that have done this in the past on all platforms have never asked for a reduction and none was offered.

user profile
Seller_EHYOwAkoZV3Hb

I haven’t read the details of this BUT:

Customer orders Click & Collect. They collect. Then they raise A to Z - “it wasn’t me that collected it”

Seller - but the only way for me to part with the order was to be shown a code by you.

Customer - it wasn’t me, someone must have hacked my email/phone

Seller - sorry, that’s your problem

Amazon - Sorry, that’s the seller’s problem!

user profile
Seller_n33KwLeg9XOvi

I’ll opt out (or not fill in the form). Hopefully this will never become mandatory.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
News_Amazon

Click & Collect in store is available at no extra charge, for all product categories, to all selling partners with at least one retail store or warehouse.

1.4K views
11 replies
user profile

by News_Amazon

1.4K views
11 replies
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_D52kINh75QL8v

Now here’s the thing. Amazon has, for years, pushed free delivery. So naturally sellers have incorporated the shipping cost into the unit purchase price.

I expect customers collecting from your store will expect a discount? So I’m intrigued how this is going to work in practice.

user profile
Seller_K8edOfPu9HEmN

Buyers have been able to buy and if there’re either local or need it more quickly collect it from us, it’s not really rocket science and we’ve never had the need for a fancy form before now have we!

Those that have done this in the past on all platforms have never asked for a reduction and none was offered.

user profile
Seller_EHYOwAkoZV3Hb

Customer orders Click & Collect. They collect. Then they raise A to Z - “it wasn’t me that collected it”

Seller - but the only way for me to part with the order was to be shown a code by you.

user profile
Seller_n33KwLeg9XOvi

I’ll opt out (or not fill in the form). Hopefully this will never become mandatory.

user profile
Seller_D52kINh75QL8v

user profile
Seller_D52kINh75QL8v

user profile
Seller_K8edOfPu9HEmN

user profile
Seller_K8edOfPu9HEmN

user profile
Seller_EHYOwAkoZV3Hb

user profile
Seller_EHYOwAkoZV3Hb

user profile
Seller_n33KwLeg9XOvi

user profile
Seller_n33KwLeg9XOvi