user profile
Sign in
user profile

URGENT - UK VAT establishment ; mdri-exec-escalations@amazon.co.uk does not respond

by Seller_iGSTyD4WCGzH3

Hi,

I am not established in the UK for VAT purposes and need to pay VAT owed to amazon.

I was in touch with "mdri-exec-escalations@amazon.co.uk" .

According to the information I received final assesment from the Amazon notification they had to answer in 48 hours after my answer on 27 june. This time have passed but they still does not respond!

My Amazon account has been Blocked for 7 weeks, (as well as my 13 other Amazon payments accounts).

My business is in a very critical situation and can no longer operate without income. All VAT has already been paid directly to HMRC since 2017!

How can amazon put their sellers in such a situation... i am desesperate..

Also, when i try to contact the health support, they even dont have access to my seller account...

@Julia_Amzn@Winston_Amazon @Spencer_Amazon @Simon_Amazon can help me?

Thank You

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support, Suspended
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_iGSTyD4WCGzH3’s post

Sorry cannot help, but wanted to add my commiserations, as there seem to be SO many going through this at the moment, and never any resolution - a nightmare for businesses.

Amazon really seem to have created the most awful mess with all of this. Even for those of us who are established in UK, it took weeks and weeks of repeatedly submitting the same documents over and over again, every time they asked for the things they had already had.

Good luck.

user profile
Seller_iGSTyD4WCGzH3
In reply to: Seller_iGSTyD4WCGzH3’s post

@Simon_Amazon

@Winston_Amazon

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post