Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Shipping to FBA France (LYS1) via UK Sort Center (SXW2)

Hi,

For FBA Europe, normally I ship from UK to France with UPS (non partnered), booked through World Options, a few cartons at a time.

Today, for the first time, although the shipment is ultimately heading to France (LYS1), Amazon are telling me to send it to SXW2 which is at Weybridge in the UK.

Does anyone know:

• Is Amazon partnered carrier working for shipments to France? It appears as an option in the workflow but it says I have the wrong 6 digit code for UPS and the Amazon help file says its not working yet. Conflicting signals there.
  • If I am to send using a non partnered carrier to SXW2 (UK), I can still book UPS via World Options, but as the shipment is going to the UK there is no automated method for attaching a Commercial Invoice. World Options say I can attach a paper Commercial Invoice to the cartons and Amazon will sort out customs. That seems highly unlikely to me!

Does anyone else have experience of this and what did you do?

thanks

5 replies
Tags:International expansion
5 replies
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

have you been invited to the pilot scheme whereby amazon are now taking care of sending stock to EU again ?

user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Thanks, I’ll look it up.

In the meantime, I’ve got 3 cartons ready to ship to LYS1 (France) via SXW2 (UK), using UPS non partnered, using world options.

Does anyone know how I handle the commercial invoice side of things?

(World Options just tell me to include a paper copy of the Commercial Invoice. Will that really work? Somehow I can’t imagine Amazon have someone in SXW2 going through reams of paper copies of Commercial Invoices!)

thanks

user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Quick Update:
I sent 3 cartons to LYS1 via SXW2. According to Amazon, this was delivered to LYS1 on 8th August, but no SKUs have been checked in. Seller Support are telling me to be patient, could be due to backlog (they don’t know, its just boiler plate advice)

Is anyone else experiencing delays with check in at LYS1 or France?

thanks

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Hi,

For FBA Europe, normally I ship from UK to France with UPS (non partnered), booked through World Options, a few cartons at a time.

Today, for the first time, although the shipment is ultimately heading to France (LYS1), Amazon are telling me to send it to SXW2 which is at Weybridge in the UK.

Does anyone know:

• Is Amazon partnered carrier working for shipments to France? It appears as an option in the workflow but it says I have the wrong 6 digit code for UPS and the Amazon help file says its not working yet. Conflicting signals there.
  • If I am to send using a non partnered carrier to SXW2 (UK), I can still book UPS via World Options, but as the shipment is going to the UK there is no automated method for attaching a Commercial Invoice. World Options say I can attach a paper Commercial Invoice to the cartons and Amazon will sort out customs. That seems highly unlikely to me!

thanks

5 replies
user profile

by Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Hi,

Does anyone know:

thanks

5 replies
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

have you been invited to the pilot scheme whereby amazon are now taking care of sending stock to EU again ?

user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Thanks, I’ll look it up.

In the meantime, I’ve got 3 cartons ready to ship to LYS1 (France) via SXW2 (UK), using UPS non partnered, using world options.

(World Options just tell me to include a paper copy of the Commercial Invoice. Will that really work? Somehow I can’t imagine Amazon have someone in SXW2 going through reams of paper copies of Commercial Invoices!)

thanks

user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Quick Update:
I sent 3 cartons to LYS1 via SXW2. According to Amazon, this was delivered to LYS1 on 8th August, but no SKUs have been checked in. Seller Support are telling me to be patient, could be due to backlog (they don’t know, its just boiler plate advice)

thanks

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Thanks, I’ll look it up.

thanks

user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Thanks, I’ll look it up.

thanks

user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Quick Update:

thanks

user profile
Seller_aPJvmPpiiXKtU

Quick Update:

thanks