user profile
Sign in
user profile

Heads up people: Product Policy Compliance

by Seller_ZOZTdubuqFBLp

Without getting into the fine detail I have had a concern regarding my Account Health Rating for a short while.

Whilst everything looks fine there has been a slow reduction....never increase in my Account Health Rating. Still well above the required 250 mark however it was bugging me to understand why I was only every seeing a decrease.

Heres the answer and it may help one or two others out there.

I have known about a Product Policy Compliance default on a few of my listings. They are listing that are long term out of stock and most importantly the

Account Health Rating Impact very clearly said...NO IMPACT....see image attached.... so I did not address them.

Well it turns out that in fact there is an impact and its a negative impact. As you may expect the Amazon agent had no answer for the obvious question " why does it say NO IMPACT if there is an impact.

Tough lesson to learn!! I have fixed the listings and now expect to see a possitive change.

Tags: Account Health
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_ZOZTdubuqFBLp’s post

"...well above the required 250 mark".

It is actually 200, not 250, and mine has never been above that, and never will be as I am a low volume seller.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_ZOZTdubuqFBLp’s post

Don't forget the account healt score is also tied to sales over the last 6 months - so if you've seen a reduction in sales, you'll also see a reduction in the AHS.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post