user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE

Deactivation nightmare

@Julia_Amazon@Winston_Amazon@Ezra_Amazon@Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

I am imploring Amazon moderators for help please. For the second time in a year I have had my seller account deactivated because of an alleged relationship with another account. In both cases the identity of the other account is completely unknown to me (2 different accounts) but no matter how many times I explain this to the verification team or whoever makes decisions on these matters my appeals are rejected and 'more information' is requested. Apart from the name of the other account I have no idea who they are or why Amazon could possibly see any connection. I have sent a gas bill and a bank statement hoping this would satisfy them ( neither of which was specifically asked for but suggested by Account Health adviser) but no good. I simply don't see what else I could provide. In my view there is no justification for this deactivation. Surely if Amazon suspect a link they should provide evidence to back up their assertion which I could then refute. Moderators, what do you suggest?

27 replies
Tags:Deactivated, Suspended
27 replies
user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE

Calling Moderators!!!!

I have asked for your help but after one full day not one of you has responded. I would really appreciate some advice please.

user profile
Seller_iBrSIJDZKlsXi

Have you tried mediation?

Amazon has a mediation program that can step in if you are not getting anywhere with seller support

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Hello @Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE,

I'm Abella from Amazon, here to assist you.

Based on your post, it appears you're concerned about your account being deactivated due to a connection with another account.

Even if you don't personally own another account, there seems to be shared information linking your account to another one. This connection affects the status and actions of both accounts.

Please review the information provided or previously entered into your current account that might be linking it to the other (primary) account.

Have any family members, friends, colleagues, employees, or third-party services ever accessed your account, or vice versa?

Do you share bank accounts, credit cards, or inventory with another Selling Partner?

Do you use the same computers, office space, or home address as another Seller?

To reactivate your selling account, please follow these steps:

Reactivate the related account first by submitting an appeal as instructed in the communication you received regarding that account.

For further inquiries, refer to the "Multiple Account Policy."

If you have further questions, kindly keep up posted, Seller forums community and I are here to support.

Regards,

Abella.

user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

The moderators, the account health team and everyone else just repeat the company's line, basically I am guilty until I can prove I am innocent, something that is not easily done. I am not blaming the individuals, but I am not happy with the system and its bots.

To be honest, this is something that can affect one's mental health, because you keep banging your head against the wall and you are not believed. I am a fighter by nature and I don't give up easily but I was starting to question my own mental sanity.

user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE
The forum moderators are useless and are ignoring my requests for help. Maybe you have some words of wisdom? I would be grateful to hear from you. Thanks.
View post
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE

Deactivation nightmare

I am imploring Amazon moderators for help please. For the second time in a year I have had my seller account deactivated because of an alleged relationship with another account. In both cases the identity of the other account is completely unknown to me (2 different accounts) but no matter how many times I explain this to the verification team or whoever makes decisions on these matters my appeals are rejected and 'more information' is requested. Apart from the name of the other account I have no idea who they are or why Amazon could possibly see any connection. I have sent a gas bill and a bank statement hoping this would satisfy them ( neither of which was specifically asked for but suggested by Account Health adviser) but no good. I simply don't see what else I could provide. In my view there is no justification for this deactivation. Surely if Amazon suspect a link they should provide evidence to back up their assertion which I could then refute. Moderators, what do you suggest?

27 replies
user profile

Deactivation nightmare

by Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE

27 replies
27 replies
27 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE

Calling Moderators!!!!

I have asked for your help but after one full day not one of you has responded. I would really appreciate some advice please.

user profile
Seller_iBrSIJDZKlsXi

Amazon has a mediation program that can step in if you are not getting anywhere with seller support

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Based on your post, it appears you're concerned about your account being deactivated due to a connection with another account.

Even if you don't personally own another account, there seems to be shared information linking your account to another one. This connection affects the status and actions of both accounts.

Please review the information provided or previously entered into your current account that might be linking it to the other (primary) account.

Have any family members, friends, colleagues, employees, or third-party services ever accessed your account, or vice versa?

Do you share bank accounts, credit cards, or inventory with another Selling Partner?

Reactivate the related account first by submitting an appeal as instructed in the communication you received regarding that account.

If you have further questions, kindly keep up posted, Seller forums community and I are here to support.

Regards,

Abella.

user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

The moderators, the account health team and everyone else just repeat the company's line, basically I am guilty until I can prove I am innocent, something that is not easily done. I am not blaming the individuals, but I am not happy with the system and its bots.

To be honest, this is something that can affect one's mental health, because you keep banging your head against the wall and you are not believed. I am a fighter by nature and I don't give up easily but I was starting to question my own mental sanity.

user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE
The forum moderators are useless and are ignoring my requests for help. Maybe you have some words of wisdom? I would be grateful to hear from you. Thanks.
View post
user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE

Calling Moderators!!!!

user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE

Calling Moderators!!!!

user profile
Seller_iBrSIJDZKlsXi

user profile
Seller_iBrSIJDZKlsXi

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Regards,

Abella.

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Regards,

Abella.

user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE
View post
user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

user profile
Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE
View post