Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_U8aqbe1vmzQak

DO IRISH REGISTERED BUSINESSES HAVE TO PAY VAT ON FEES AS PER THE NEW RULES THAT CAME INTO EFFECT 1ST AUGUST

DO IRISH REGISTERED BUSINESSES HAVE TO PAY VAT ON FEES AS PER THE NEW RULES THAT CAME INTO EFFECT 1ST AUGUST

7 replies
Tags:Tax documents, Taxes
7 replies
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

If you are in Eire and are VAT registered here for storing your goods in UK for FBA then you will pay the VAT and then claim the VAT back when you do your quarterly returns - is that what you mean ?

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello @Seller_U8aqbe1vmzQak,

Thank you for reaching out and posting a very good question.

I have forwarded your inquiry to the partner team and I am awaiting response.

I will get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Good morning @Seller_U8aqbe1vmzQak,

I have response to your question:

If your company is established in Ireland and provided your Irish VAT registration number, you will be invoiced by the AEU head office in Luxembourg, and there will be no change to how VAT is applied on Amazon fees.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_IC5dxZRZpcM4T
In reply to: Julia_Amzn’s post

alternatively you can register in the uk as a NETP, non established taxable person. you would then do your uk vat returns just like any other business in the uk even though you are established in Ireland

user profile
Seller_U8aqbe1vmzQak

My question is there VAT applied on fees to sellers that were registered in Ireland? I'm not sure if there already was VAT on their fees so could you make the answer more clear. If i register a company in Ireland today and sell in the UK will their be VAT on fees?

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_U8aqbe1vmzQak

7 replies
user profile

by Seller_U8aqbe1vmzQak

7 replies
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

If you are in Eire and are VAT registered here for storing your goods in UK for FBA then you will pay the VAT and then claim the VAT back when you do your quarterly returns - is that what you mean ?

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

If your company is established in Ireland and provided your Irish VAT registration number, you will be invoiced by the AEU head office in Luxembourg, and there will be no change to how VAT is applied on Amazon fees.

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_IC5dxZRZpcM4T

alternatively you can register in the uk as a NETP, non established taxable person. you would then do your uk vat returns just like any other business in the uk even though you are established in Ireland

user profile
Seller_U8aqbe1vmzQak

My question is there VAT applied on fees to sellers that were registered in Ireland? I'm not sure if there already was VAT on their fees so could you make the answer more clear. If i register a company in Ireland today and sell in the UK will their be VAT on fees?

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_IC5dxZRZpcM4T

user profile
Seller_IC5dxZRZpcM4T

user profile
Seller_U8aqbe1vmzQak

user profile
Seller_U8aqbe1vmzQak