Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_tdC4VnORY7lQ0

Account Deactivated due to payment account verification faluire

My account was deactivated on 20th Dec 2022 (Notification email screenshot attached). I have been selling on amazon for more than a year. We have successfully fulfilled around 5000 orders and have good account health.

The account went into reverification on 18th Oct and I received an email (screenshot attached) saying “The bank statement you provided was not dated within the last 180 days” so I have to provide the documents again and I was given a choice to provide one of few documents.

I went to my bank took a quick statement of my bank account and scanned it and submitted it, the mistake I think I made here is I submitted a quick statement (on white paper without any official logo of bank) instead of an official statement, I didn’t give it much thought because I thought its a regular routine process and the account statement is of the same bank account which I provided earlier when account was created.

Then after some days I received another email saying (screenshot attached) “We are contacting you as we need some additional documentation to continue with your account verification” and they asked for a utility bill. I took a picture of my electricity bill and submitted for verification again.

After few days on Dec 20 2022 I received the deactivation email (screenshot attached) informing me that I have failed the verification process. The email also said “Within 30 days reply to this email if you wish to appeal this decision. You may be required to provide additional information and documents during an appeal process.”

I urgently replied to the email asking and appealing amazon decision and I asked them what additional documents are required but received no positive response so far, appealed and replied to that email 4 times but received the same email after few days of my reply (screenshot attached) saying that “We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not open a selling on Amazon account.” What I don’t understand here is that when you haven’t asked for any additional information and/or documents what you have reviewed and made this decision.

The deactivation status is also harming my account health very badly because when a customer tries to contact us via buyer seller messaging amazon tells them that I am no longer trading with them which puts the customer in panic and they either give us a negative feedback or files an A to Z guarantee claim.

I have been into depression since the day of deactivation, My funds and inventory are stuck in amazon. I have worked day and night for this business, its has been my life for more than a year and now amazon has deactivated my account just like that when I was growing. Please help me.

I know I might have made some mistakes in format of bank statement and I should know I should have scanned the utility bill instead of submitting a picture, we were so busy in fulfilling orders and that is why I submitted the documents in a hurry. I can provide any document you require for verification. This time I will submit all documents properly scanned and in proper format.

Please give me a proper chance to appeal and provide any information or document required as stated in the email I am entitled to appeal, please give me another chance, selling on amazon is my life please don’t take this away from me just for a simple submission mistake, I have worked very very hard for this.

Please help me. Please.

Thanks and Kind Regards

22 replies
Tags:Bank account, Verification
22 replies
user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

This is not amazon but a seller forum. Those emails do look pretty final though. By emailing several times you may well have run out of appeal options as well.

Just to clarify, you have a business account and are registered as a ltd company or sole trader?

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Hello

This is Ash from Amazon, and would assist you with your questions above.

From the post above, I understand that you need help in reactivating your account which failed our verification.

In accordance with EU regulations, Amazon Payments Europe requires Sellers to provide information about themselves and their business so they can continue to sell on Amazon and receive the proceeds of their transactions on Amazon EU Marketplaces.

Did you provide the proper utility bill which is meeting the below criteria ?

The utility bill should be dated within the last 90 days for piped gas, natural gas, electricity, piped water, mobile phone, fixed-line phone, or internet service with name and address visible.

Did you make sure that the name and address on the document match the information entered in Seller Central ?

The documents must be legible, authentic, and unaltered. We do not accept screenshots.

Please note that the document must be in one of our supported languages. The supported languages are English, Chinese, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, French, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi, Tamil, Vietnamese, Thai, and Japanese.

If the original document is not in a supported language, please provide a copy of both the original document and a certified translation.

To learn more, Pleas click [here](this link](https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/201200780).

Regards,
Ash.

user profile
Seller_aLk5FfP2racDU

Hello @DRAG,

This is Xeno from Amazon to help you with your concerns.

We understand the concern about your concern regarding the account deactivation. Let’s work together in finding the solution.

I really appreciate you for the information that you have provided in the form of screenshots, which has made things easy to understand.

I see that though you have sent us the information that has been requested by the team and yet are still facing an issue. Please get in touch with our Seller Support team so that they can help you further in this case to get your account activated as per the Performance Notification.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Regards,
Xeno

user profile
Seller_LFKERFA4Bh0rH

Hello @DRAG

Thank you for writing to us. This is Jennie from Amazon.

With all the aforementioned information, I completely understand that the team is trying to verify your identity and you are now not getting an option to submit the documents.

In this case I would recommend you to open a case so that can be transferred to the concerned team.

To open a case please click on the “help” button on the top right corner in your seller central > your account has been suspended > Account health > Reactivate your account > Click on get help with my appeal from Account Health Support and attach all the requested documents and explanation there.

While submitting the document please ensure that you the document should :

• be scanned images, or a photo taken from your mobile device’s camera (no screenshots) display the full document (and front and back, if applicable).
• Document should display the same information that matches information reflecting on your seller central.
• documents should be clear and not blurry.
• It should be in one of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish. If it is not in one of these languages, provide a copy of your passport and a notarized translation of your document in one of these languages.
• Document must be issued within the last 90 days.
• Document should be in one of these formats: *.png, *.tiff, *.tif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, and *.pdf.
• It should be less than 10MB in size

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Jennie.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_tdC4VnORY7lQ0

My account was deactivated on 20th Dec 2022 (Notification email screenshot attached). I have been selling on amazon for more than a year. We have successfully fulfilled around 5000 orders and have good account health.

The account went into reverification on 18th Oct and I received an email (screenshot attached) saying “The bank statement you provided was not dated within the last 180 days” so I have to provide the documents again and I was given a choice to provide one of few documents.

I went to my bank took a quick statement of my bank account and scanned it and submitted it, the mistake I think I made here is I submitted a quick statement (on white paper without any official logo of bank) instead of an official statement, I didn’t give it much thought because I thought its a regular routine process and the account statement is of the same bank account which I provided earlier when account was created.

Then after some days I received another email saying (screenshot attached) “We are contacting you as we need some additional documentation to continue with your account verification” and they asked for a utility bill. I took a picture of my electricity bill and submitted for verification again.

After few days on Dec 20 2022 I received the deactivation email (screenshot attached) informing me that I have failed the verification process. The email also said “Within 30 days reply to this email if you wish to appeal this decision. You may be required to provide additional information and documents during an appeal process.”

I urgently replied to the email asking and appealing amazon decision and I asked them what additional documents are required but received no positive response so far, appealed and replied to that email 4 times but received the same email after few days of my reply (screenshot attached) saying that “We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not open a selling on Amazon account.” What I don’t understand here is that when you haven’t asked for any additional information and/or documents what you have reviewed and made this decision.

The deactivation status is also harming my account health very badly because when a customer tries to contact us via buyer seller messaging amazon tells them that I am no longer trading with them which puts the customer in panic and they either give us a negative feedback or files an A to Z guarantee claim.

I have been into depression since the day of deactivation, My funds and inventory are stuck in amazon. I have worked day and night for this business, its has been my life for more than a year and now amazon has deactivated my account just like that when I was growing. Please help me.

I know I might have made some mistakes in format of bank statement and I should know I should have scanned the utility bill instead of submitting a picture, we were so busy in fulfilling orders and that is why I submitted the documents in a hurry. I can provide any document you require for verification. This time I will submit all documents properly scanned and in proper format.

Please give me a proper chance to appeal and provide any information or document required as stated in the email I am entitled to appeal, please give me another chance, selling on amazon is my life please don’t take this away from me just for a simple submission mistake, I have worked very very hard for this.

Please help me. Please.

Thanks and Kind Regards

22 replies
user profile

by Seller_tdC4VnORY7lQ0

Please help me. Please.

Thanks and Kind Regards

22 replies
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

This is not amazon but a seller forum. Those emails do look pretty final though. By emailing several times you may well have run out of appeal options as well.

Just to clarify, you have a business account and are registered as a ltd company or sole trader?

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Hello

From the post above, I understand that you need help in reactivating your account which failed our verification.

In accordance with EU regulations, Amazon Payments Europe requires Sellers to provide information about themselves and their business so they can continue to sell on Amazon and receive the proceeds of their transactions on Amazon EU Marketplaces.

The utility bill should be dated within the last 90 days for piped gas, natural gas, electricity, piped water, mobile phone, fixed-line phone, or internet service with name and address visible.

Did you make sure that the name and address on the document match the information entered in Seller Central ?

The documents must be legible, authentic, and unaltered. We do not accept screenshots.

Please note that the document must be in one of our supported languages. The supported languages are English, Chinese, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, French, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi, Tamil, Vietnamese, Thai, and Japanese.

If the original document is not in a supported language, please provide a copy of both the original document and a certified translation.

To learn more, Pleas click [here](this link](https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/201200780).

Regards,
Ash.

user profile
Seller_aLk5FfP2racDU

Hello @DRAG,

We understand the concern about your concern regarding the account deactivation. Let’s work together in finding the solution.

I really appreciate you for the information that you have provided in the form of screenshots, which has made things easy to understand.

I see that though you have sent us the information that has been requested by the team and yet are still facing an issue. Please get in touch with our Seller Support team so that they can help you further in this case to get your account activated as per the Performance Notification.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Regards,
Xeno

user profile
Seller_LFKERFA4Bh0rH

Hello @DRAG

With all the aforementioned information, I completely understand that the team is trying to verify your identity and you are now not getting an option to submit the documents.

In this case I would recommend you to open a case so that can be transferred to the concerned team.

To open a case please click on the “help” button on the top right corner in your seller central > your account has been suspended > Account health > Reactivate your account > Click on get help with my appeal from Account Health Support and attach all the requested documents and explanation there.

• be scanned images, or a photo taken from your mobile device’s camera (no screenshots) display the full document (and front and back, if applicable).
• Document should display the same information that matches information reflecting on your seller central.
• It should be in one of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish. If it is not in one of these languages, provide a copy of your passport and a notarized translation of your document in one of these languages.
• Document should be in one of these formats: *.png, *.tiff, *.tif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, and *.pdf.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Jennie.

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Hello

Regards,
Ash.

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Hello

Regards,
Ash.

user profile
Seller_aLk5FfP2racDU

Hello @DRAG,

Regards,
Xeno

user profile
Seller_aLk5FfP2racDU

Hello @DRAG,

Regards,
Xeno

user profile
Seller_LFKERFA4Bh0rH

Hello @DRAG

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Jennie.

user profile
Seller_LFKERFA4Bh0rH

Hello @DRAG

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Jennie.