user profile
Sign in
user profile

Customer given incorrect / conflicting return instructions by Amazon Shopping App.

by Seller_Nprc5XWvdLYk9

Customer returned an unwanted/no longer required order to us.

the returned item was the (delicate) retail packaged item with a T48 shipping label stuck on it,

no outer shipping carton or protective packaging.

and it obviously arrived back to us damaged/squashed/unfit for resale

the customer said they were told that the store staff would package and label the return for them

and has sent us the supporting information from the amazon shopping app.

which at the top does say that - but then has conflicting information below.

can someone get this urgently fixed - it would explain why we and other sellers have an increased in unpackaged returns.

Customer was not refunded on first scan - so we cant make a safe-t claim unless amazon issue the refund.

if we send the refund then we cannot claim.

@Julia_Amazon @Winston_Amazon @Ezra_Amazon

can someone take a look at this for us.

(I have opened a seller support case on case id 9927201012 which has the customer's order number in it)

Tags: Return shipment
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM
In reply to: Seller_Nprc5XWvdLYk9’s post

This looks like n FBA return, not FBM. Maybe the customer is trying to deceive you?

(43 items in their basket!!! Wow)

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM
user profile
Seller_Nprc5XWvdLYk9
Show post
Can someone confirm if there is really an option for Post Office - No Box or Label return

This is common for FBA returns however it's a flawed system as only a proportion of post offices (my guess is that it is a small proportion) can accept unpackaged returns.

Similarly for evri. Last time I took an FBA return to my local Tesco (evri parcelshop), they would not accept it unpackaged even though I chose the "no box or label" needed)

user profile
Seller_Nprc5XWvdLYk9

quick update

given some of these following responses from seller support

"

I understand you are reporting incorrect return instructions appearing in Amazon shopping app.

Please note that Selling Partner Support doesn't handle inquiries about the Amazon Shopping App.

The Amazon shopping app is an app for customers to buy products on Amazon. The Seller App allows for sellers to list their items on the Amazon Shopping App.

Any concerns about how a product listing looks on the Shopping app or how to buy products, needs to be referred to the Customer Service team :

"

"I understand you are reporting incorrect return instructions appearing in Amazon shopping app.

We can assist with errors in the PC platform; we are unable to investigation any anomaly in the application since this is not app support.

"

Otherwise told to contact the carrier with regard to damaged items. - But it wouldnt be damaged if Amazon hadnt given the customer incorrect return instructions.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post