Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_0Y68Eg1gqlg3f

Product being rejected due to overpricing

We are new to FBA, in the p[ast we have despatched items ourselves and sold them on Amazon with a P&P as an extra, as we are going to use FBA we have included the P$P in the price, Amazon are saying we are overpricing.

1 reply
1 reply
user profile
Sarah_Amzn

Hello @Seller_0Y68Eg1gqlg3f,

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Have you had the chance to take a look at this help page?

To get your listings active again, adjust your offer price according to the recommended reference price. Alternatively, you can specify a minimum and maximum price range for your offer by entering values in the designated "Your minimum price" and "Your maximum price" columns.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_0Y68Eg1gqlg3f

We are new to FBA, in the p[ast we have despatched items ourselves and sold them on Amazon with a P&P as an extra, as we are going to use FBA we have included the P$P in the price, Amazon are saying we are overpricing.

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_0Y68Eg1gqlg3f

Tags:Compliance
1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

To get your listings active again, adjust your offer price according to the recommended reference price. Alternatively, you can specify a minimum and maximum price range for your offer by entering values in the designated "Your minimum price" and "Your maximum price" columns.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.