Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_7rsIxdbOS2HE2

Royal Mail "Capture Photo on Delivery" Service

After a quick Google Search I have just come across a document from Royal Mail with FAQs on Royal Mail “Capture Photo on Delivery”.

https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/default/files/2021-12/Capture%20Photo%20on%20delivery%20FAQ's%20031221v1.pdf

This is the first I’ve heard about the service. From the document it looks like they’re trialling this with Boohoo and have started with M&S this month. They’re expected to roll out to other customers next year.

At the moment it looks like just the Tracked 24 & 48 No Signature options can use this service.

Has anyone had a delivery from either Boohoo or M&S with this new “capture photo” service?

I wonder if this feature would have any impact on A-Z claims. As it’s Amazon, I’m 99% sure it would have no impact!

2 replies
2 replies
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Unfortunately it doesn’t with other couriers…sigh
Their policies still state signatures are required almost 24 months since they were scrapped

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_7rsIxdbOS2HE2

After a quick Google Search I have just come across a document from Royal Mail with FAQs on Royal Mail “Capture Photo on Delivery”.

https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/default/files/2021-12/Capture%20Photo%20on%20delivery%20FAQ's%20031221v1.pdf

This is the first I’ve heard about the service. From the document it looks like they’re trialling this with Boohoo and have started with M&S this month. They’re expected to roll out to other customers next year.

At the moment it looks like just the Tracked 24 & 48 No Signature options can use this service.

Has anyone had a delivery from either Boohoo or M&S with this new “capture photo” service?

I wonder if this feature would have any impact on A-Z claims. As it’s Amazon, I’m 99% sure it would have no impact!

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_7rsIxdbOS2HE2

Tags:Images
2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Their policies still state signatures are required almost 24 months since they were scrapped

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc