Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_HJjnoExtd8jRT

Mein Konto wurde gesperrt und ich bin dabei, meine Informationen zu klären, um Berufung einzulegen.

Ich bin ein Verkäufer mit Selbstversand und versende meine Bestellungen weiterhin. Ich muss mich jetzt mit vielen After-Sales-Problemen des Käufers befassen. Ich kann E-Mails von Käufern erhalten, aber nicht auf Nachrichten von Käufern antworten. Ich brauche Hilfe.

4 replies
Tags:Deactivated
4 replies
user profile
Seller_hOZNPw7G8FIjl

Translation:

"My account has been suspended and I am in the process of clarifying my information to appeal.

I am a self-shipping seller and continue to ship my orders. I now have to deal with many buyer's after-sales problems. I can receive emails from buyers, but I cannot respond to messages from buyers. I need help."

As this is the UK forum please post in English or post on the German forum

Go into the order and click the buyer name alongside Contact Buyer, or

Go into Messages, click "Response needed", click reply

If all else fails, contact Amazon Seller support

user profile
Simon_Amazon

Hello @Seller_HJjnoExtd8jRT,

Here Simon from Amazon.

Thanks @Seller_hOZNPw7G8FIjl for the translation and the insights! 😊

If you're not comfortable communicating in English, you can also post in the German Forum by selecting Germany from the drop-down menu in the Forums homepage.

img

Best,

Simon

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_HJjnoExtd8jRT

Mein Konto wurde gesperrt und ich bin dabei, meine Informationen zu klären, um Berufung einzulegen.

Ich bin ein Verkäufer mit Selbstversand und versende meine Bestellungen weiterhin. Ich muss mich jetzt mit vielen After-Sales-Problemen des Käufers befassen. Ich kann E-Mails von Käufern erhalten, aber nicht auf Nachrichten von Käufern antworten. Ich brauche Hilfe.

4 replies
user profile

by Seller_HJjnoExtd8jRT

4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_hOZNPw7G8FIjl

Translation:

"My account has been suspended and I am in the process of clarifying my information to appeal.

I am a self-shipping seller and continue to ship my orders. I now have to deal with many buyer's after-sales problems. I can receive emails from buyers, but I cannot respond to messages from buyers. I need help."

user profile
Simon_Amazon

Here Simon from Amazon.

If you're not comfortable communicating in English, you can also post in the German Forum by selecting Germany from the drop-down menu in the Forums homepage.

img

Best,

Simon

user profile
Seller_hOZNPw7G8FIjl

Translation:

user profile
Seller_hOZNPw7G8FIjl

Translation:

user profile
Simon_Amazon

Here Simon from Amazon.

img

Best,

Simon

user profile
Simon_Amazon

Here Simon from Amazon.

img

Best,

Simon