user profile
Sign in
user profile

Power of Attorney

by Seller_FjdmA74Yh2x1u

Hi There can anyone please help me with regards a power of Attorney Letter for me to be able to complete my ID requirements and for me to be able to sell. I have searched for a copy version but am unable to find one!
I Ma at my whit’s end trying for someone from customer services to contact me only receiving generic emails which are not helping.
Any help or advice would be gratefully received.
TIA

Tags: Royal Mail
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3h73Wv2FjIws0
In reply to: Seller_FjdmA74Yh2x1u’s post

Have you just signed up? I’ve never heard of Amazon requiring a power of attorney letter. Why would you need one? If you’re a sole trader or LTD in your name then why would you need a power of attorney? maybe I just don’t understand. The only thing I can think of is the letter of authorisation?

user profile
Seller_rGtEcZnu0JTRD

Perhaps you can post of a copy of what you have been asked for, do not think this could be power of attorney, as if you needed this to be allowed to trade, then it would suggest that you are not authorised to control the account, so think something has been lost in translation.

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Presuming you are a sole trader, they should have sent you a link to the template

It’s at the bottom (letter of authorisation - bad terminology from amazon)

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/help/hub/reference/G201200780

user profile
Seller_tEkajkDHU4AfT

Same here. Power of attorney letter required even though i’m sole trader of the business. Weird. Don’t know how to proceed.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post