Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_ConUKLHtTK3pQ

Your Amazon selling account will be deactivated on September 4, 2024 in accordance with Section 3 of the "Amazon Business Solutions Agreement".

Hi all, i would like to know if anyone has dealt with this issue before (email below).

I only sell 4 products which are all private label hair products, i design them and my manufacturer in china makes and ships them to me. I cant see how i have violated section 3 based on this.

For info i have had the video verification call for which the person has asked me to send additional info which i will when i get tomorrow

I would like to believe that justice will prevail and i wont be deactivated as my livelihood and ability to provide for my family rests on this business!

———————————————-

Hello,

Your Amazon selling account will be deactivated on September 4, 2024 in accordance with Section 3 of the "Amazon Business Solutions Agreement". Funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Continue to ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?

We believe or our controls identify that your account has been used for deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity in accordance with Section 3 of the "Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement". In order to protect our customers, we verify the identity of our sellers through a virtual identity verification process on a video interview.

How do I register for virtual identity verification?

1. Access the following link:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/mario/ipi/IPISellerVerificationService/global/node/verificationRequired/render

2. Follow the on-screen instructions to upload the required documents and connect with an associate.

11 replies
Tags:Account Health, Deactivated
11 replies
user profile
Seller_gKebkO8GFvvTn

I had the exact same email. Contacted amazon support and they've confirmed this morning it's a scam email but to be absolutely sure just contact amazon chat support for piece of mind.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_ConUKLHtTK3pQ

Your Amazon selling account will be deactivated on September 4, 2024 in accordance with Section 3 of the "Amazon Business Solutions Agreement".

Hi all, i would like to know if anyone has dealt with this issue before (email below).

I only sell 4 products which are all private label hair products, i design them and my manufacturer in china makes and ships them to me. I cant see how i have violated section 3 based on this.

For info i have had the video verification call for which the person has asked me to send additional info which i will when i get tomorrow

I would like to believe that justice will prevail and i wont be deactivated as my livelihood and ability to provide for my family rests on this business!

———————————————-

Hello,

Your Amazon selling account will be deactivated on September 4, 2024 in accordance with Section 3 of the "Amazon Business Solutions Agreement". Funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Continue to ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?

We believe or our controls identify that your account has been used for deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity in accordance with Section 3 of the "Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement". In order to protect our customers, we verify the identity of our sellers through a virtual identity verification process on a video interview.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/mario/ipi/IPISellerVerificationService/global/node/verificationRequired/render

2. Follow the on-screen instructions to upload the required documents and connect with an associate.

11 replies
user profile

by Seller_ConUKLHtTK3pQ

———————————————-

Hello,

Why is this happening?

11 replies
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_gKebkO8GFvvTn

I had the exact same email. Contacted amazon support and they've confirmed this morning it's a scam email but to be absolutely sure just contact amazon chat support for piece of mind.

user profile
Seller_gKebkO8GFvvTn

user profile
Seller_gKebkO8GFvvTn