user profile
Sign in
user profile

Promotional Rebates?

by Seller_8Q7z0VysaLFk9

first of all, I’m already aware there numerous topics which have discussed this already, but my query is different.

I currently have a 50% promotional offer at the moment, but I’m noticing that the promtional rebates are totalling to entire price of my product instead of half, anyone know why this is happening? Have I made a mistake somwhere?

Tags: Pricing
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_8Q7z0VysaLFk9’s post

Could you post a screenshot showing where you are seeing that the promotional discounts are totalling to entire price? Maybe someone will be able to help.

user profile
Seller_8Q7z0VysaLFk9

I’ve spoken the Amazon about this, apparently there was glitch where I had two discounts active at the same time while the system was telling me I only had one active. I sold just over 30 items that day and wasn’t aware what was going on.

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

user profile
Seller_2j6GhlTX4JbIb

hello, if you have created previous promotions of say 50% off and customers collects it, then you cancel it (you’ll see submitted for cancellation), If you create another promotion apparently customer can use both the one they’ve collected previously and your new 50% to get 100 percent off. thats how I understand it cause it happened to me as well. Now i refuse to create promotions cause you are losing money when you have to pay fees for them aswell.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post