user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA Sent the wrong Product - Not Our Fault

by Seller_1gPp3GOrShJZR

Hopefully someone can help.

Amazon sent out the wrong item to the buyer, this is what the buyer said as to the reason for her return.
“I’ve received a parcel with my name and address on it looks like my label got removed from my parcel and got attached to this”

The main issue is that it was Amazon FBA’s fault, and this has negatively impacted our CX Health score.
If the return was due poor quality or due to something we did then we accept that.

Is there a way of getting this reversed by Amazon?
Also is the CX Health Score a big thing, does that impact your listing score / ranking etc.

Many thanks

Tags: Returns
21 replies
21 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx
In reply to: Seller_1gPp3GOrShJZR’s post

Are you using commingling or labelling everything yourself?

You can request a bin check but if its only one item and one order it could easily just be accidental.

user profile
Seller_77IcbQKVGdZo0

Very unlikely to get it removed.

I get this in about 1 in 1000 orders where they will send out someone else’s product or occasionally one of my clothing products in a different size to the customer ordered.

Often the product goes into unfulfillable inventory when it is returned to Amazon. I get it returned to me and it is all labelled correct so Amazon’s fault.

I have never tried to challenge it, the impact on the negative customer score is normally minimal.

If you get negative feedback then Amazon will normally strike this through though

user profile
Seller_u5muW4ytKUThJ

I got a [Product Condition Complaint - Wrong Product] on my Account Health. As a result, Amazon have removed my product (that I only sell). Contacted Account Health team they advised to request a bin check with Seller Support team. Seller Support said “We have validated the units in hand matches product display page and no defect has been found.” Account health team want a detailed ‘plan of action’ on how I can prevent this from happening again - product is sold via FBA so how can this be my issue? Help!

user profile
Seller_u5muW4ytKUThJ

I have seen a 3 comments on voice of customer and only 1 says wrong item sent. This is also the first time it’s been flagged/occurred by Amazon. I cannot even relist the product.

The product all have manufactured labelling/barcodes. We simply stick box labels and send them to FBA as soon as we receive delivery direct from manufacture. The guy on the phone from Account health requested a bin check from seller support but they were useless and didn’t receive anything significant.

user profile
Seller_u5muW4ytKUThJ

Has anyone actually provided an in-depth ‘plan of action’ to send to the Account Health team? How can I provide this when the FBA team sent the incorrect order to customer??

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post