user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

Telephone Number for Seller Support UK

Hi

Could someone please help me. I need to speak with seller support. Unfortunately I have lost the phone number I spent months trying to get. All I remember is that it was an 0207 number

I am unable to request a call back as the option is just not there in seller central when I click on that section and I am going around in loops

After over 20 emails over several weeks and I am getting nowhere!

Can anybody share that number with me please?

Many thanks

Jo

13 replies
Tags:Seller Central
13 replies
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

There is no phone number for the Seller Support.

If you have the Professional Selling Plan, you can open a case and request a callback.

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

Hi thank you for replying Kika

I don’t have a professional account yet but was going to buy it once I have my account all sorted (my account has been stuck and not verified since November and I have no idea why - which is what I need to speak to them about)

I had a very helpful man give me a number last week when I called re an issue i had with an Amazon order. I placed I called the number and i heard an automated message that I was through to seller support. Unfortunately I could not hold any longer and now can’t find the number but do remember it started with 0207. I’m so annoyed with myself for losing it!

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

Hi again, can anyone please confirm there is no ability to call, or request a call back, unless you have a professional account?

I signed up for a regular account as I will only put 40 items tops in the first month but planned on getting it in the second. However, months down the line and many, many random responses that are clearly generic (I once got fa follow up email from seller central that he understands I have a problem with a particular food processor and needs more info) I am at a loss of what to do.

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

Just to say I managed to get a number and my 5 month wait for verification turned out to be a TECHNICAL problem. Once it was assigned to the technical team, rather than the account verification team, my account was all sorted in 3 days.

Thanks for all your help and advice :slight_smile:

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

Hi

Could someone please help me. I need to speak with seller support. Unfortunately I have lost the phone number I spent months trying to get. All I remember is that it was an 0207 number

I am unable to request a call back as the option is just not there in seller central when I click on that section and I am going around in loops

Many thanks

Jo

13 replies
user profile

by Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

Hi

Many thanks

Jo

13 replies
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

If you have the Professional Selling Plan, you can open a case and request a callback.

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

I don’t have a professional account yet but was going to buy it once I have my account all sorted (my account has been stuck and not verified since November and I have no idea why - which is what I need to speak to them about)

I had a very helpful man give me a number last week when I called re an issue i had with an Amazon order. I placed I called the number and i heard an automated message that I was through to seller support. Unfortunately I could not hold any longer and now can’t find the number but do remember it started with 0207. I’m so annoyed with myself for losing it!

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

Hi again, can anyone please confirm there is no ability to call, or request a call back, unless you have a professional account?

I signed up for a regular account as I will only put 40 items tops in the first month but planned on getting it in the second. However, months down the line and many, many random responses that are clearly generic (I once got fa follow up email from seller central that he understands I have a problem with a particular food processor and needs more info) I am at a loss of what to do.

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

Just to say I managed to get a number and my 5 month wait for verification turned out to be a TECHNICAL problem. Once it was assigned to the technical team, rather than the account verification team, my account was all sorted in 3 days.

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H

user profile
Seller_XRmauHBqq2M0H