user profile
Sign in
user profile

Carrier Lost return for Amazon provided Evri label and now neither will help ..any advice please

by Seller_Nz2MTqwBLe52k

Evri appear to have a lost a buyer’s return(last scan 20th Dec) its an Amazon provided return Label for a SFP sale and Safe-t have denied claim and say I have to claim from Carrier and Evri wont help either as its an Amazon MFN Tier 5 Label and only Amazon can claim, CS have refunded the buyer
Has anybody any advice on this or any Amazon forums staff able to help please as I am stuck now, surely I cant just be left out of pocket ??

@Maja_Amazon

Tags: MFN, Shipping labels
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK
In reply to: Seller_Nz2MTqwBLe52k’s post

Customer would have been refunded under the refund at first scan policy.

For lost parcels, you are supposed to claim via the courier (Amazon Policy states this) - for Evri the max claim is £20.

However, you’ve hit upon the issue that it is quite difficult to claim via Evri as the label is amazons.

Other sellers have advised that they have managed to get past the Evri chat bot through various means, or writing to Evri, or calling Grattan PLC (whom invoice you for the labels).

Though again, this should show the various forum mods that the process to claim for lost returns is simply not outlined correctly. Would be lovely if this could be escalated as an issue.

user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX

I can only confirm that you are only likely to get anywhere with Evri. If you have a purchased receipt from Evri and a tracking number then that is all you need to make a claim on the Evri website. You can download a receipt for your payment to Evri from your tax document library. It is under Grattan.

user profile
Maja_Amazon

Hello dear Sellers!

Together with @Winston_Amazon, we are collecting the information on this topic and we need your help.

In case Evri advised you to contact Amazon to get the refund or there was no reply - can you please provide us with the tracking IDs and brief summary of the case? (feel free to contact us by DM if you prefer).

I will copy and paste the same message to other related threads to reach everyone who would like to share the data with us.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Regards,
Maja

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post