Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_8poFPfArgAZgS

How to offer free shipping on individual plan

So seller support have told me that i need to be on a professional selling plan in order to offer free shipping, I find this hard to believe.

Can someone confirm this please?

If that is true, well it doesn't surprise me it is amazon, just another way for them to force you to pay them a monthly subscription.

I think it's time to move off amazon and sell on my own website...

3 replies
Tags:Shipping
3 replies
user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

They are correct in what they say.

For what it's worth the pro selling plan is essentially free once you get to 33/34 sales per month. It has also has other benefits that many sellers find useful.

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW

yes its correct.......

user profile
Emma_Amazon

Hello @Seller_8poFPfArgAZgS,

yes, only sellers with a Professional selling plan are able to set their own shipping rates, e.g. free shipping.

Also see the table on Selling plans help page, the line with "Amazon-set shipping rates for all products".

Best,

Emma

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_8poFPfArgAZgS

So seller support have told me that i need to be on a professional selling plan in order to offer free shipping, I find this hard to believe.

If that is true, well it doesn't surprise me it is amazon, just another way for them to force you to pay them a monthly subscription.

3 replies
user profile

by Seller_8poFPfArgAZgS

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

For what it's worth the pro selling plan is essentially free once you get to 33/34 sales per month. It has also has other benefits that many sellers find useful.

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW

yes its correct.......

user profile
Emma_Amazon

yes, only sellers with a Professional selling plan are able to set their own shipping rates, e.g. free shipping.

Also see the table on Selling plans help page, the line with "Amazon-set shipping rates for all products".

Best,

Emma

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW

yes its correct.......

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW

yes its correct.......

user profile
Emma_Amazon

Best,

Emma

user profile
Emma_Amazon

Best,

Emma