user profile
Sign in
user profile

£1,848.26 Reimbursement Delayed for 7 Months: Amazon Forum Moderators Now Unresponsive [HELP]

by Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hello,

Here is my original forum post here.

It's best to read my previous post for full details, but long story short, Amazon has not resolved an issue that's been ongoing for 7 months. The moderators also seem to have abandoned my case, as it's getting no attention.

I've opened this second forum post to give Amazon another chance to resolve this before escalating further. I would appreciate it if anyone could tag any moderators to bring more attention to my case.

@Winston_Amazon initially tried to help but went silent over a month ago. Can we please reconnect?

____

@Sarah_Amzn @Julia_Amzn @Julia_Amazon @Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Attached is proof I am no longer being contacted by Amazon Forum Moderators*

Original post:

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/seller-forums/discussions/t/fca3936c-3999-4869-8da9-d107e9742753?postId=0db43421-0c2d-4aec-98b0-167ba3bd21b5

Thanks so much,

Looking forward to connecting again.

__

Tags: Payments
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Winston_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk’s post

Hello @Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk,

I have flagged this to our partner team, have you followed the instructions that they have provided?

'If your funds are not released yet, it is recommended to contact support team for further assistance by following the below pathway:

Help > Get support > selling on amazon > click on (Or, browse for your issue in the menu) > your account > other account issues > choose the contact method (Email, phone, chat)'

user profile
Winston_Amazon

If you have tried the method and it still hasn't work please let me know and I will escalate it.

user profile
Seller_NR7AbZwDMu6mb

If Amazon have admitted they were overcharging then just send a letter before action, and if you still get nothing after 7 days then small claims court. I'm sure this will get their attention.

user profile
Seller_zC9G71D5wlaqJ

the only thing amazon is good at, is eating all the money of there sellers..

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post