user profile
Sign in
user profile

Had this message this morning. I think its spam. Anyone else had this? Thanks

by Seller_muN32FMYc48Kc

We believe that an unauthorized party may have accessed your account.

For your safety, we have provided a secure way with which you will re-open your account.

Please open this secured-link in your navigator:

{Moderator Edit (Winston) link removed}

After you complete the account recovery, we will review and respond within 24 hours.

If you don’t complete the account recovery within 48 hours, we will lock your amazon account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but all measures are taken to protect customers.

Sincerely,

Amazon.co.uk

Tags: Account Health
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Winston_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_muN32FMYc48Kc’s post

Hello @Seller_muN32FMYc48Kc,

Please don't click on the link!

Seeing as you are posting here, it is safe to assume that you have access to your Selling Account.

Also, highly recommend that you report the email Report a Suspicious Communication.

Hope this helps!

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

Would definitely say it is a phishing/scam email. NEVER click on a link in an email like that - that link does not look right.

user profile
Seller_H3KHmg34r1zIk

Hi,

I had a genuine unauthorised access some years ago. When it happened my account was immediately locked by Amazon and I had to contact them to get it back. Their security was very good and I certainly could not have accessed my account until they were sure it was me.

I think it is safe to say that if you can get into your account then the email is fraudulent.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post