Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_FtADIOCxzCdVT

Multiple buying accounts

Am i right in saying you are only allowed one seller account per house hold but you are allowed multiple buying accounts?

5 replies
Tags:Policy
5 replies
user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

My partner and myself have separate customer accounts at the same address. I have no idea about multiple seller accounts.

user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx

I believe you can have multiple seller accounts, but they must have different products in different categories and have prior approval. However, there is always a risk that a bot may suspend both simultaneously.

user profile
Seller_tMBd9BsiYupg6

You can have more than one seller account provided you get permission from Amazon.

I have more than one, and I have permission, and I have kept a copy of that permission just in case of any questions.

Provided each account is kept separate, separate bank account, separate email account even if possible separate computer, and you keep it running according to Amazons rules and regs you should be alright. Also as mentioned different items, you cannot list the same items on both accounts.

But as I said you MUST ask Amazon firts.

user profile
Seller_3mP235OtZtddR

While you may have more than one selling account at a single address, Amazon will link those accounts and if any one of them is deactivated, the others will be deactivated too.

However, I don't see the problem with having more than one buyer account at a single location.

user profile
Seller_scUi0SD5uFwU3

I have four separate business seller accounts on Amazon, all using the same address. Never had any issues or problems with them. They are all individual limited companies selling different manufactured products.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_FtADIOCxzCdVT

Multiple buying accounts

Am i right in saying you are only allowed one seller account per house hold but you are allowed multiple buying accounts?

5 replies
user profile

Multiple buying accounts

by Seller_FtADIOCxzCdVT

5 replies
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

My partner and myself have separate customer accounts at the same address. I have no idea about multiple seller accounts.

user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx

I believe you can have multiple seller accounts, but they must have different products in different categories and have prior approval. However, there is always a risk that a bot may suspend both simultaneously.

user profile
Seller_tMBd9BsiYupg6

You can have more than one seller account provided you get permission from Amazon.

I have more than one, and I have permission, and I have kept a copy of that permission just in case of any questions.

Provided each account is kept separate, separate bank account, separate email account even if possible separate computer, and you keep it running according to Amazons rules and regs you should be alright. Also as mentioned different items, you cannot list the same items on both accounts.

user profile
Seller_3mP235OtZtddR

While you may have more than one selling account at a single address, Amazon will link those accounts and if any one of them is deactivated, the others will be deactivated too.

However, I don't see the problem with having more than one buyer account at a single location.

user profile
Seller_scUi0SD5uFwU3

I have four separate business seller accounts on Amazon, all using the same address. Never had any issues or problems with them. They are all individual limited companies selling different manufactured products.

user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx

user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx

user profile
Seller_tMBd9BsiYupg6

user profile
Seller_tMBd9BsiYupg6

user profile
Seller_3mP235OtZtddR

user profile
Seller_3mP235OtZtddR

user profile
Seller_scUi0SD5uFwU3

user profile
Seller_scUi0SD5uFwU3