user profile
Sign in
user profile

VTR ISSUES 28th of may!!

by Seller_pbWIrPKbTsshy

Hi

has anyone had any VTR issues this morning amazon sent us a message regarding our vtr and after checking all the tracking numbers on our VTR Sheet they are all valid we use integration via royal mail and evri never had a issue everything goes tracked tracking always been 100% but it seems all the tracking numbers entered on the 28th of may seem to be invalid. we have checked them against other orders and they are entered fine. all of them other than 1 have been delivered (LOST IN TRANSIT) we have messaged seller support about this waiting to hear back. anyone else had this issue?

Tags: Account Health
144 replies
144 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_780n88VsycuSw
In reply to: Seller_pbWIrPKbTsshy’s post

Good Morning,

We had the same warning regarding VTR from Amazon overnight and also send 100% of our orders fully tracked.

On checking the VTR download report our issue is with all our orders dispatched with Royal Mail on the same day as well, so you're not alone with this issue and it must be a Royal Mail blip.

I'll message customer support to make them aware and urge any other sellers with the same issue to do the same.

Kind regards

Paul

user profile
Seller_ZjZ4slOF0jHpk

Got a message this morning. My VTR has been below 95% for almost a month. Only some items require tracking and as I'm a small seller, because 1 item was not scanned on delivery - or even a signature taken as it was a Signed For service (but scanned at the PO) - it's hovered around 90-92%.

The non-scanned item is due to drop off in 2 days.

So I was a bit peeved to say the least to get this morning's message and a Performance Notification hit for it.

So much for "checking in the background". A simple check shows it is valid.

Promised delivery date was 11 May, so well before your date of the 28th.

user profile
Seller_IVuzF5F26xipN

yes same here, just checked my defaults on vtr and they have next day delivery ones from 28th may on there fully tracked, delivered on time, utter madness

user profile
Seller_cqOAwse7ZTYqH

Hi, We have had the same issue for the last couple of days, we normally run at 99.8% and now dropping like a stone. Ours are all issues with APC overnight tracking but we have checked all of them individually and all have at least 4 scans and have been delivered. We flagged this yesterday with Seller Support

user profile
Seller_SrFxL4X95IpRI

same here, normally 100% but has now dropped to72% despite tracking showing and all delivered well in time.

user profile
Seller_pbWIrPKbTsshy

jusy a update, Amazon are looking into the issue internally, again the vtr dropped today on a couple other categories! Hopefully they sort it before any issues appear!

user profile
Seller_CtjwhmxNQjf3Y

hi there

Yes we have the same issue with 89 units showing as without valid tracking but all delivered on-time or early and receiving 5x performance notifications.

All of the tracking IS valid and there must be a tech problem. We all need some help as this will be affecting buy boxes etc.

@Winston_Amazon @Sakura_Amazon_

Hopefully support will jump in here.

user profile
Seller_s32wPsLAL7ift

Yup, same, VTR crashed, download report and all items are RM 48 Tracked and have been delivered with scans as per usual, hopefully a simple blip which can be sorted quickly. Doesn't help the blood pressure when they automatically send out the warning email...

user profile
Seller_IfSV5eBt32Mxj

Yep same here, ours are Royal Mail tracked 48. Is it all Royal Mail, or just some services?

user profile
Seller_WDBlM63N2MqW9

Yes a bulk of my premium next days have been affected. Mine are evri and DHL. SS useless as always and not that helpful saying wait 10 days which will lose me my premium delviery and massive losses in revenue. The gave me an appeals email! premium delivery needs to bee 100% VTR to be able tyo stay in it! This happened last year and dropped to 40% but amazon did sort it quickly after many sellers contact them.

Go to original post