user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Account deactivated

Hi can anyone help me here please?
I have sent 2 plans of action, I’ve submitted invoices, I’ve sent a signed letter from my supplier, what more do they need?

I’ve been waiting so far for nearly 6 weeks for this reply, I don’t really know what else I can do?
I have attached the reply from amazon, any help is very much appreciated or should I just except that after 10+ years , my selling days on amazon are over?

Justine xx

72 replies
72 replies
user profile
Seller_64jziShTiTjOq

Don’t think that will have been any use. If the products are infringing someone’s copyright, the supplier is also in the wrong and won’t be able to provide any proof of non-infringement

I think you need to look at every item in your inventory to see if there is anything at all in the designs that might have been copied from somewhere else. It doesn’t have to be a logo or image, even the shape of an item can be a protected design - think of Toblerone’s triangular chocolate which the makers stopped Poundland from copying!

What other solutions did Amazon offer apart from proof of authenticity? Your image only shows part of the message. Do they not mention any specific ASINs in that message or any earlier ones?

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Your account will remain deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This could take up to 90 days.

Why did this happen?
One or more of your listings may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others and the appeal you provided did not adequately address the intellectual property infringement.

We’re here to help.
If you need help better understanding what is causing this, please search for “Intellectual Property Violations” in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/external/201361070).

How do I reinstate my account?
Please provide one of the following:
– Proof of product authenticity (e.g., invoice, Order ID or letter of authorization). It must clearly prove that your products do not infringe on the intellectual property of the rights owner.

OR

A plan of action with the following:
– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the infringement.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the complaint.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.
– Greater detail on how your account has complied with our policy.
– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please tell us why. Your explanation should include the following information:
– How your listings have not violated the brand’s intellectual property.

Where do I send this information?
Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button on Account Health (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard).

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
Please ship any open orders. This usually takes about 90 days. Depending on your account status and activities, you may be required to complete an additional review before funds can be released. Amazon may withhold payments if we determine that your account was used to sell inauthentic or prohibited goods, commit fraud, or engage in other illegal or abusive activity.

You can view your account performance (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

– iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-Seller/id794141485
– Android: Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl

Complaint type: Counterfeit
ASIN: B01N1IBC1C, B01N0GUJFQ
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

user profile
Seller_vMsxjZPrdu6uI

Hi Justine

Just some thoughts, further to what @olderithian has advised

Why not try an introduction, something along the lines of

‘I am grateful for the opportunity of submitting a further Plan of Action to address the Intellectual Property complaint raised by PiercedOff. I hope my revised plan now meets your criteria for reactivation of my account’

Perhaps then, bullet point the actions you have taken and will take in the further so that the plan is more concise and focused. It will help avoid any ‘waffle’

It’s just a thought as I have no experience in submitting a POA, but do have in writing reports

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Thankyou so so much, i am on it and i really sincerely appreciate your help x

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

The root cause of the issue

I am grateful for the opportunity of submitting a further Plan of Action to address the Intellectual Property complaint raised by PiercedOff.

I understand that Amazon takes complaints about violations of intellectual property rights of brands or rights owners very seriously and i would like to share with you my plan of action in which i can explain what i have done to resolve the issue and what i will do to prevent similar complaints in the future.

I have received a trademark infringement complaint from the rights owner PiercedOff.

• The rights owner has mistakenly reported my amazon listings for copy right despite the goods were authentic and authorised to sell.
  • I believe this has happened because i failed to check against any infringements on a regular basis

The actions that you have taken to resolve the issue

• I have immediately removed ASIN: B01N1IBC1C, B01N0GUJFQ
  • I have contacted the rights owner PiercedOff directly
  • I have carefully reviewed my entire amazon account and inventory to make sure that all my listings are fully compliant with the amazon policies
  • I have also carefully read and refreshed my knowledge with amazon policies.

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help.html?itemID=201361070

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help.html?itemID=G201165970&language=en_GB&ref=ag_G201165970_cont_521

The steps that you have taken to prevent the issue going forward

• Before listing any new products for sale on amazon, i will verify that the products or listings do not violate anyone’s intellectual property, trademark, copyright or patent
  • Continue to check inventory on a regular basis
  • Stay in compliant with amazons guidelines and policies.
  • Regularly read and re-read the amazon guidelines and policies to make sure that i am not in violation of any of the rules
  • Closely monitor all changes of the policies or any applicable laws

I hope my revised plan meets your criteria for reactivation of my account’

Sincerely

Justine @ Pegasus Body Jewellery

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

‘I am grateful for the opportunity of submitting a further Plan of Action to address the Intellectual Property complaint raised by PiercedOff.

I understand that Amazon takes complaints about violations of intellectual property rights of brands or rights owners very seriously and i would like to share with you my plan of action in which i can explain what i have done to resolve the issue and what i will do to prevent similar complaints in the future.

I have received a trademark infringement complaint from the rights owner PiercedOff.

• The rights owner has reported my amazon listings for copy right despite the goods were authentic and authorised to sell.
  • I believe this has happened because i failed to check against any infringements on a regular basis

• I have carefully reviewed my entire amazon account and inventory to make sure that all my listings are fully compliant with the amazon policies

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help.html?itemID=G201165970&language=en_GB&ref=ag_G201165970_cont_521

• Before listing any new products for sale on amazon, i will verify that the products or listings do not violate anyone’s intellectual property, trademark, copyright or patent
  • I have familiarised myself fully with Amazon’s policies and guidelines and have created my own timetable to ensure that I remain up to date with any changes

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

I have changed what was suggested, Can i add any thing else??? or is it ready to submit? x

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

‘I am grateful for the opportunity of submitting a further Plan of Action to address the Intellectual Property complaint raised by PiercedOff.

• The rights owner has reported my amazon listings for copy right Infringement.

• I have familiarised myself fully with Amazon’s policies and guidelines and have created my own timetable to ensure that I remain up to date with any changes

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

I really cant think of any thing else to add???

I am grateful for the opportunity of submitting a further Plan of Action to address the Intellectual Property complaint raised by PiercedOff.

• The rights owner has correctly reported my listings for Copyright Infringement. The Infringement occurred subsequent to the creation of my listing as originally the products were not trademarked or branded.
  • I can see that I have failed to monitor my inventory for such developments and this has caused the deactivation of my account

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

I am sending it to Amazon, I will keep you posted to the out come, i sincerely thank you for your help x

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Account deactivated

I have sent 2 plans of action, I’ve submitted invoices, I’ve sent a signed letter from my supplier, what more do they need?

I’ve been waiting so far for nearly 6 weeks for this reply, I don’t really know what else I can do?
I have attached the reply from amazon, any help is very much appreciated or should I just except that after 10+ years , my selling days on amazon are over?

Justine xx

72 replies
user profile

Account deactivated

by Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Justine xx

Tags:Images
72 replies
72 replies
72 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_64jziShTiTjOq

Don’t think that will have been any use. If the products are infringing someone’s copyright, the supplier is also in the wrong and won’t be able to provide any proof of non-infringement

I think you need to look at every item in your inventory to see if there is anything at all in the designs that might have been copied from somewhere else. It doesn’t have to be a logo or image, even the shape of an item can be a protected design - think of Toblerone’s triangular chocolate which the makers stopped Poundland from copying!

What other solutions did Amazon offer apart from proof of authenticity? Your image only shows part of the message. Do they not mention any specific ASINs in that message or any earlier ones?

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Your account will remain deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This could take up to 90 days.

Why did this happen?
One or more of your listings may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others and the appeal you provided did not adequately address the intellectual property infringement.

We’re here to help.
If you need help better understanding what is causing this, please search for “Intellectual Property Violations” in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/external/201361070).

– Proof of product authenticity (e.g., invoice, Order ID or letter of authorization). It must clearly prove that your products do not infringe on the intellectual property of the rights owner.

OR

– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.
– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

If you believe there has been an error, please tell us why. Your explanation should include the following information:

Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button on Account Health (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard).

Please ship any open orders. This usually takes about 90 days. Depending on your account status and activities, you may be required to complete an additional review before funds can be released. Amazon may withhold payments if we determine that your account was used to sell inauthentic or prohibited goods, commit fraud, or engage in other illegal or abusive activity.

You can view your account performance (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

– Android: Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl

Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

user profile
Seller_vMsxjZPrdu6uI

Hi Justine

‘I am grateful for the opportunity of submitting a further Plan of Action to address the Intellectual Property complaint raised by PiercedOff. I hope my revised plan now meets your criteria for reactivation of my account’

Perhaps then, bullet point the actions you have taken and will take in the further so that the plan is more concise and focused. It will help avoid any ‘waffle’

It’s just a thought as I have no experience in submitting a POA, but do have in writing reports

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

• The rights owner has mistakenly reported my amazon listings for copy right despite the goods were authentic and authorised to sell.

• Regularly read and re-read the amazon guidelines and policies to make sure that i am not in violation of any of the rules

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

• The rights owner has reported my amazon listings for copy right despite the goods were authentic and authorised to sell.

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

I have changed what was suggested, Can i add any thing else??? or is it ready to submit? x

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

• The rights owner has correctly reported my listings for Copyright Infringement. The Infringement occurred subsequent to the creation of my listing as originally the products were not trademarked or branded.
  • I can see that I have failed to monitor my inventory for such developments and this has caused the deactivation of my account

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

I am sending it to Amazon, I will keep you posted to the out come, i sincerely thank you for your help x

user profile
Seller_64jziShTiTjOq

user profile
Seller_64jziShTiTjOq

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Why did this happen?

We’re here to help.

OR

Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Why did this happen?

We’re here to help.

OR

Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

user profile
Seller_vMsxjZPrdu6uI

Hi Justine

user profile
Seller_vMsxjZPrdu6uI

Hi Justine

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

Sincerely

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6

user profile
Seller_l7SaHq7f6eDQ6