user profile
Sign in
user profile

Authorised Chinese Wholesalers

by Seller_RlQWbUTcFnDdv

Hello , does anybody know what Chinese wholesalers/distributors of E-cigs that Amazon are happy with that will allow me to be cleared to sell in the Smoking Cessation Category ? , any info will be appreciated as im having a bit of a nightmare getting clearance at the minute .

Tags: Listings
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_0pkMTMROIPEmY
In reply to: Seller_RlQWbUTcFnDdv’s post

Gaining approval to sell in the Smoking Cessation category is also Seller related, Amazon will look at your previous sales history and metrics in addition to requiring proving authenticity of supply by way of Authorised distributor or manufacturer invoices - Not Wholesales invoices Amazon do not accept these, Ali Express and Ali Baba invoice will also not suffice, in your previous post you mentioned you purchased products from Heavens Gift China, although they are an approved wholesaler / retailer of a number of E-Cig brands in China their invoices will not be acceptable to Amazon.

This is similar to your previous post

user profile
Seller_uy6XfqggidpUA

Isnt that for you to find out!

I doubt anyone here is going to assist you sorry.

I’ll give you one piece of free advice though…stay away from e-cig paraphernalia , within 12 months they’ll all be banned on Amazon.

user profile
Seller_0pkMTMROIPEmY

JPM is right on that one , I certainly would not risk selling and building a business on Electronic E-Cig products on Amazon, you have two elements representing the most stringent categories of Amazon in terms of regulation and changes. Electronic products with built in Lithium Ion batteries that are in the majority of the products along with associated chargers, combined the Smoking Cessation category. Without manufacturer support it’s a huge risk.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post