user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello Sellers!

As you may be aware, Amazon’s Prime Day event is back on July 16 and 17.

As we gear up for the Prime Day event, it's essential that your business is fully prepared to make the most of this high-traffic sales period. To help you out, we've put together a comprehensive checklist to guide you through the key steps to getting your operations ready:

Inventory Management

• Analyse your current inventory levels and forecast future demand to avoid stockouts.
  • Optimise your stock and minimise the risk of overselling.
  • Properly labeland organise your products for efficient fulfilment during the high-volume event.

Pricing and Promotions

• Review your pricing strategy and consider implementing dynamic pricing or strategic discounts.
  • Leverage Amazon's promotional features, such as Lightning Deals and Vouchers, to increase visibility and drive sales.
  • Ensure your pricing and promotions align with Amazon's policies to provide a seamless customer experience.

Advertising and Marketing

• Enhance your product listings with compelling content and eye-catching visuals to stand out.
  • Utilise Amazon's advertising solutions, like Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands, to boost product discoverability.
  • Plan your marketing campaigns in advance to create a cohesive and impactful Prime Day strategy.

Customer Service Readiness

• Assess your customer service processes and ensure you have the resources to handle increased order volumes.
  • Familiarise yourself with Amazon's customer service policies and guidelines to provide the best possible support.
  • Consider offering enhanced customer service options, such as extended hours or expedited response times, to delight your customers.

More:

• Optimise product listings (titles, bullets, descriptions, images) for visibility and conversions
  • Review historical Prime Day performance data to improve strategies
  • Test inventory management, ordering, and shipping processes for increased volume
  • Plan for post-Prime Day influx of inquiries, returns, and reviews

By following this checklist, you'll be well on your way to a successful Prime Day. Let us know what else is on the preparation checklist for your business!

0 votes
3 votes
6 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi all,

Can a customer use a postman`s imagine without his permission? A customer has been scanned and the delivery was made. However, when I produced the evidence of delivery. Then the customer stated order was delivered. With ONE product missing parts missing.

She also uploaded an image of her postman(?) holding a letters in his hand. Scribbled across the imagine in red pointing at his hand "look his got a black bag"

You cannot see the customer`s address nor the actual RM48 item. It`s a door cam pic so a little blurry. You make out the guy`s face though.

All the picture proves i she had a delivery. In no way does it prove it`s missing parts. According to RM we sent as one large letter. I think the order were made at the same time.

I am going to part offer her a part refund or part replace.

However, I am somewhat uncomfortable and wonder about the data protection element. Does the postman want his imagine, or indeed if the customer does the same again and there are young school children walking pass.

I don`t want to sound too PC, but I am a person who follows Amazon policy and heck maybe the postman does not want his imagine over amazon.

Maybe one of the AZ mods. could give me some help.

I hope, I am not coming across too foolish, any thoughts would be helpful,

Thanks.

0 votes
3 votes
11 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
dropshipping
by Seller_88Zp9KoPgPkBC

so i want to start drop shipping in america to test sales but shippping will take 3 weeks and how do i put delivery time this long i will put as fbm

1 vote
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
No one is helping #Amazon
by Seller_SAmG2Rh06wUOb

Our EU Amazon accounts are deactivated due to association with our USA account. unfortunately we lost the email address associated to USA account as we never logged in through .com

we always login UK account and manage all orders here for all marketplaces. now we do not have access to USA account and we requested, emailed, called Amazon to provide email address so we can address the issue but no one is helping.

what should we do or who should we contact?

Thanks for your answer and help.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
US MARKETPLACE
by Seller_uatdDhbQPI2HU

hello, it says US and canada are "terminated" but those are my main markets i sell in. how can i get access back to those markets?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
cant repelnish FBA stock
by Seller_bnyrSsQarlyuT

hello

i have just tried to send in more FBA stock...It says error..product inelligible to send to Amazon with a manufacturer barcode..remove the product from the shipment and recreate the offer with an Amazon barcode....but the ASIN is the Amazon barcode and always has been...

it has never done this before and no amendments have been made to the product listing.it has never done this before..any ideas?

thanks

0 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Getting access again to US and Canada Marketplace
by Seller_uatdDhbQPI2HU

hello, how would i regain access to united states market place? says its terminated and currently going through reactivation process for europe markets but it wont let me regain or add us market place

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi there,

I've searched high and low to try and find a definitive answer but to no avail.

I prepared an FBA restock shipment from our warehouse in the US and shipped to the UK using Veeqo (Amazon-owned company) to purchase the DHL Express label (assuming DHL would serve as the broker).

There were no issues with the package clearing customs, however, Amazon is now requesting an IEN be entered. DHL states they cannot provide this, Veeqo says they can't and Amazon says they can't.

Does anyone know where to obtain this number?

Thank you!

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
No help provided by Amazon
by Seller_SAmG2Rh06wUOb

Our EU Amazon accounts are deactivated due to association with our USA account. unfortunately we lost the email address associated to USA account as we never logged in through .com

we always login UK account and manage all orders here for all marketplaces. now we do not have access to USA account and we requested, emailed, called Amazon to provide email address so we can address the issue but no one is helping.

what should we do or who should we contact.

Thanks for your answer and help.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
IT'S THE EUROS QUARTERFINALS!!!!
by Seller_TSXM2A5nxWSuH
Amazon replied

The European Championships have hit the quarter-finals, and it's set to be proper lively, do we have any bold predictions? You think Mr. Southgate will get us through to the semis? Let's hear your respectful thoughts about The Beautiful Game!

8 votes
4 votes
14 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Regulatory Organisation name - Vitamins & Minerals
by Seller_2iVOdtmWAfz2s

Hey,

I'm a new amazon seller trying to resell some vitamins. Nothing out the norm - purchased from wholesaler, looked at similar products on amazon and created a listing with a decent description and stuff.

However, when I get to the compliance section the "regulatory organisation name" no matter what institute or body I put in I keep getting an invalid message meaning I can't publish the listing. I've asked support for help however because the listing is a draft they aren't able to give me clear help.

Help please

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 

FAQ

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View release notes