user profile
Sign in
user profile

Letter of authorisation

by Seller_73SivSK63YezJ

I purchased a product to re sell in UK. The seller provided me with Invoice and Letter of Authorisation. Once i posted my listings the seller reported my listing that my products are not authentic that was when i realised that he was already selling on Amazon UK so i guess he didn’t like the competition of his re seller (me).

Amazon blocked my listing and is asking for letter of authorisation and sales invoice. I been uploading them for the past week every single day, every day they get back to me with the exact same automated message ‘‘Your documents are incorrect, please upload Letter of authorisation and sales invoice’’

Any idea?

Tags: Listings
43 replies
43 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_73SivSK63YezJ’s post

I think you’re the 2nd person in recent days to have the same issue. Did you join an existing listing or create your own? The LOA seems poorly worded, but i think they were giving you permission to create your own listings rather jump on their listing. Apologies if i’ve gotten that wrong.

If i’ve gotten that right, then i think your appeal needs to change. Were the items branded?

user profile
Seller_0Amk0hnQkPWMH

From other similar posts, Amazon do not accept Commercial or Pro Forma Invoices only Sales Invoices

user profile
Seller_73SivSK63YezJ

Also what happens to the blocked stock now as i can’t request removal!

user profile
Seller_73SivSK63YezJ

In other words how do i request removal so i can try my luck elsewhere?
Items are reserved at the moment and removal option is not available! Do you find it as well that everytime Amazon replies to your case is like trying to have a conversation with a bot that has 0 IQ ?

user profile
Seller_jMzYLxYX1VFHR

When did you start selling this on Amazon? I notice you only have permission for 12months, starting from 4 days ago. Could that be a reason?

user profile
Seller_Cijrd1e699k09

I agree with @MayhemUK above. Email your supplier. Tell them of your problem, and that you didn’t realise you couldn’t send your stock to their listing. Ask them to please retract the complaint, and you will withdraw your stock and create your own listing.

The Chinese are really crazy about these things. I had a similar issue when I first started. Bought a branded item out of China to sell on an existing listing of exactly the same product and brand. He lodged an IP complaint against me even though he wasn’t the brand owner! And the manufacturer wouldn’t help me because they said that I have to create my own listing. Even though that is completely against Amazon’s rules - same product, same barcode, same brand. I spoke to Amazon about it, and even THEY told me that I should just create my own listing with my own GTIN number.

I eventually had the violation retracted when I promised my manufacturer that I’d create my own listing. They are VERY unforgiving. They don’t care about Amazon’s rules.

user profile
Seller_rGxU96BK6T914

When you start selling on Amazon UK? Commercial Invoice is dated 29 March , 2021 which is only 4 days old.
Amazon usually require invoice dated before you start selling on platform and your sold quantity sould match with your purchase quantity.

user profile
Seller_n33KwLeg9XOvi
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_1ucB9IGOotlbo

We had the same type of issue… we sell books that we have finished reading on amazon. Two of the books for some strange reason have been blocked. Its asking us for authorisation letter and the sales invoice. When you try to fill in the form…it comes up invalid amount. We only have one of each book… It looks like they are assuming we have bought in bulk to sell on.

In the end we deleted the listing and sold them on ebay.

user profile
Seller_73SivSK63YezJ

Is there a license agreement template? Does Amazon offer these templates?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post