user profile
Sign in
user profile

Saturday Delivery

by Seller_Bzy2IvNEQgi0U

• We ship our non-prime orders on a 24 Hour Mon-Fri service. There is no extra charge for this and if a customer orders before 14:00, we ship out the same day on the 24 Hour Service. Our products are fairly heavy so go via Parcelforce 24/UK MAIL 24.
• Customers are ordering on Fri and expecting delivery on Saturday even though these are non-Prime. Our couriers (Parcelforce & UK Mail) charge at least £10 more for a Saturday delivery. So we can offer Saturday delivery but the extra cost would need to be passed onto the customer.
• How can we avoid customers thinking they will receive their orders Saturday?
• Even after reading the shipping guidelines, I’m still struggling. Have raised this a few times with SS but get directed to shipping guidelines.
Can anyone offer some suggestions, thanks.

Tags: Customer
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qZO3ZCjoBXEeL
In reply to: Seller_Bzy2IvNEQgi0U’s post

You need to deactivate your SFP Prime listings on Thursday at 1pm and reinstate after 2pm Friday.

user profile
Seller_43BbYNHkxoUq0

we sell SFP using 24 hour track and trace, anything that sells before 13;00 on a Friday gives Monday as a delivery date

user profile
Seller_Bzy2IvNEQgi0U

Interesting, thanks for your replies. SFP listings are not the issue as I pay extra for them to get delivered on Sat through DPD (Amazon Shipping). It is the none SFP listings that we send through Parcelforce/UK Mail (due to the weight, can’t send through Royal Mail). I must be doing something wrong with my shipping settings?

user profile
Seller_Y9wwvDpT694Lc

Oof. Those ‘workarounds’/solutions sound like they would frustrate me endlessly. You’d think there would be a better way around things like that!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post