Due to expected Royal Mail strike action and disruption to delivery services across the UK, we'll extend customer-facing delivery promises for all seller-fulfilled offers, including Seller Fulfilled Prime, in the coming weeks.
We understand that these events might cause significant disruptions for some sellers. We're committed to working with you to mitigate any negative effect on your account health.
The strikes are planned for the following dates:
- Friday, August 26
- Wednesday, August 31
- Thursday, September 8
- Friday, September 9
To minimise the impact to your operations, we recommend the following best practices:
- Inform your carriers in advance of volume forecasts and changes in demand.
- Consider using multiple carriers to ensure that you can ship products out on time.
- Provide customers with correct tracking information and regular updates if their order is delayed beyond the expected delivery date.
- To avoid potential harm to your cancellation rate, continue to fulfil orders as soon as you're able.
- If you’re unable to process customer orders at all, update your Listing status for holidays and other absences to deactivate all of your seller-fulfilled listings for the UK. You must still process and ship all orders that you receive up until you deactivate your listings.