Used sold as new complaint need help with invoices

Hi everyone. Today I have received used sold as new complaint. The product we received it on is our own brand product. We get it manufactured from China.

The problem I am having is with invoices. The invoice have from supplier is commercial invoice. Amazon is saying they are unable to verify the supplier. What sort of invoice are they looking for.

Can someone please help.

Thanks

Used as Sold Product Listing removed. - POA rejected

I would recommend self invoicing. As you are the brand, you are in effect the supplier - to yourself.

Raise an invoice to yourself as both supplier and buyer as you are the registered owner of the brand/trademark (I presume).

Think of Apple. They wouldn’t be supplying Amazon with Foxconn invoices to prove their iPhones were genuine.

So basically Would it company import department invoicing to company seller department? With same address ?

Thanks

Kind regards

exactly.

20 chars…

Hi i have uploaded a sample invoice. Can you please check and see i am on right path.

Thanks

Kind Regards

fahd

PoA - used sold as new - please check

I’d probably use the attached as a guideline/cheat sheet. You want to avoid VAT terms if possible since you don’t want to generate a input/supply transaction.

https://www.finance.admin.cam.ac.uk/policy-and-procedures/financial-procedures/chapter-8b-internal-trading/selling-goodsservices-other

e.g. payment terms internal, tax class internal (remove mention of VAT since movement of goods is within the company and not crossing borders)

Also worth throwing in a product reference/SKU or even ASIN to help Amazon connect the products.

Hi peter Many thanks for your reply. I have updated another sample invoice with your advise. Can you please look into this.I have include EAN on product. should i include asin or sku.

thanks
Kind Regards

That looks reasonable to me. Make sure that order volume units reflect your listed volume for the past 365 days.

If you order in batches I’d suggest dating the invoice(s) to match the supply date from China (still making sure you reflect the 365 day listing volume)

Hi Peter We ordered about 700 of the product and sold about 200 so hopefully it will reflect. I will Send this along with POA. hopefully it will accepted. do I need to say to them that I am brand owner of the product and send my Trader Registeration number for brand ?

thanks

kind Regards

I wouldn’t mention it - does the Brand match your company/trading name on the invoice?

yes it does. infact the logos does have brand name as well.

thanks

kind Regards

fahd

Hi Peter just one more question. the contact number of companies is same is that ok ?

thanks

kind Regards

fahd

I don’t think it will be a problem - good luck!

Sold as new complaint suggests Amazon are requesting more information re the complaint rather than an issue with the invoice, I could be wrong though.

Re the product from China; you say its your own brand but is it manufactured solely for yourself under license or is it a product you purchase then add some sort of brand name after import?

Lastly, is the brand name registered with IPO and in the Amazon brand register?

Hi there thanks for your reply. The product is made for us and we are registered with ipo and amazon brand registry. I have replied to amazon with appeal. Hopefully the listing will get reinstated.

Thanks

Kind regards

Fahd

Supplier Invoices for Own Brand Products

Hi Peter I have just got reply from amazon. It looks like they have accepted my invoices. However they are still not satisfied with my POA. Can you please help. This is what I have sent them.
Dear Amazon product Quality Team.

I am really sorry that we have received these complaints. we understand amazon Takes these complaints very seriously and we also understand that it is very important for our own business as well to make sure that customer receive the products they ordered and it exactly matches the listing. we are and we will continue to improve our service.

A plan of action that explains:

• The issue(s) that led to the complaints about the product condition or description of your items.

we have gone through messages we have received from our buyer and have looked into the cause of these complaints.

we receive these complaints because :

-the table has a protective film on them. which has scratches on it. on opening the table customer would not realise that it has protective film on it and it needs to be peeled before building the table

-Another issues we have with product was that the side panels did not have sufficient packaging around it due to which it was getting damaged in transit.

-Another issue we have identified we need to provide more pictures of the product with much more detail pictures.

-one more issue we identified is customer buying this to match the product with other range of furniture that they already have

• The actions you have taken to resolve the issue(s) that caused the complaints about the product condition or description of your items.

In order To remedy The situation We have done following.

-we have contacted all Customer With who have had problems and accepted their returns.

-we have free of charge hassle free collection for them and once collection is done I have fully refunded buyers Straight Away.

-Every time the product is Sold I will personally Check the product and make sure it has sufficient packaging around at least a layer of bubble wrap to prevent any damage.

-I have also put further set of instructions on the table to help customer.

-Further to do this I have put our company protective seal which advice customer to not accept if it is broken.

The steps you have taken to prevent future complaints about the condition of your items.

in order to further prevent Future complaint this is what we have.

I have Took more pictures of The product to show how the product looks in much more details and will update once listing is reinstated as it is not letting me update at the moment.

I have took picture of protective film on the product and will update on listing as it gets reinstated which also explains customers that protective film needs to be peeled before building table.

I have Also included extra set of instructions as well.

I have made sure this product is has bubble wrap packaging on.

Dear Amazon Product quality. I will make sure that I add all instruction in order to prevent these complaints in future. you can also see few pictures I have took to update on listings page. I am really sorry and apologies inconvenience this has caused customers. I have also attached invoice from product as well. I hope This information is enough to reinstate the listing. if you need anymore information Please contact me.

Thanks

kind Regards

This is what they have replied me.

Dear seller asin : asin. We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your listings at this time. Please send an updated plan of action that explains: – Greater detail on the root cause(s) that led to the complaints about the condition of your items. – Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the complaints about the condition of your items. – Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent future complaints about the condition of your items. Here are a few things to consider as you create your plan: --Sourcing: Are you sourcing the product from a trusted supplier? --Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon? Have you ensured that there is no ambiguity and the customer is well informed? --Packaging: Is the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon? – Shipping: Have you taken all appropriate steps and quality checks to ensure that the product is stored, packed, and shipped appropriately? --Review your communications from buyers to better understand the issues. --Be as specific as possible in your plan. --Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders. You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. How do I send the required information? Please send the above information to pq-product-review@amazon.co.uk. What happens if I do not send the requested information? If we do not receive the requested information your listings will remain deactivated. If we receive additional complaints about your listings, we may deactivate your Amazon seller account.

They want a POA that looks at your account in the round. They want you to establish your root causes. A common misconception is that they want to know what happened which is what you have done. What they actully want to know is why it happened.

So, for example, you state:

That isn’t your root cause. Your root cause is that no instructions (or instructions that are not clear enough) were provided advising the customer that this film was present and that it should be peeled back. Acknowledging this will lead you seemlessly into a corrective action (in the 3rd section of your appeal) where you can go into detail on how you now provide this instruction with all orders to ensure this issue does not occur again. You can even attach a pdf of the instruction sheet.

If you go through your points and try to look at the why of them you can then go on to your 2nd section to state what immediate actions you took and to your 3rd section detailing the actions in place to prevent it happening in the future.

hi There I have make changes . can you please check if it is. and bundle of thanks for your help. this is very stressful time.

Dear Amazon product Quality Team.

Thanks For your reply. I have updated my Plan of action

A plan of action that explains:

The issue(s) that led to the complaints about the product condition or description of your items.
we have gone through messages we have received from our buyer and have looked into the the issue that led to these complaints.

Greater detail on the root cause(s) that led to the complaints about the condition of your items.
-the instructions with the table were not clear which should have advised the customer of film being present and it should be peeled back.
-some of the products have been warehouse damaged and we did not realise this until we did some random checks on product
-some product were getting damaged in transit
-there were not enough picture in the listing. the product only had front of the product and picture is not very detailed.
-one more issue we identified is customer buying this to match the product with other range of furniture that they already have

Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the complaints about the condition of your items.

-we have contacted all Customer straightaway who had the problems and accepted their returns and also arranged collection from them
-I have also fully Refunded customers straightaway.
-I have gone though all of my inventory of this product and have dismissed any damaged inventory straight away and it wont be sold.
-Every time the product is being packed I will personally Check the product to make sure it is not damaged and make sure it has sufficient packaging around at least few layers of bubble wrap to prevent any damage.
-I have also included further set of instructions with the table to help customer.
-Further to do this I have put our company protective seal which advice customer to not accept if it is broken.

The steps you have taken to prevent future complaints about the condition of your items.
in order to further prevent Future complaint this is what we have.

I have Took more pictures of The product to show how the product looks in much more details and will update once listing is reinstated as it is not letting me update at the moment.
the listing Will further be updated to advise customer that this may not match with your range of furniture they already have.
I have took picture of protective film on the product and will update on listing as it gets reinstated which also explains customers that protective film needs to be peeled before building table.
I have Also included extra set of instructions as well which will advise customer about peelable film and more about the product aftercare.
I have made sure this product is has bubble wrap packaging outside box.

Dear Amazon Product quality team I understand understand that amazon takes these complaints very seriously and i fully respect this and always want to make sure that the customer always gets their product up to their expectations. we totally understand how important customer feedback on product is and how it can impact our business. we also want make sure that amazon stays trust able shopping site to everyone.

kind Regards

Amazon want your product.

Why would just want my product. There are plenty of other seller selling same type of products .