user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Q65wMxYYEXspD

VAT Stablishment Delay

Hello,

Your funds are on hold in keeping with Amazon policies. Funds will not be transferred to you even if they reflect in your Seller Central account.

Why did this happen?

We are withholding your funds under applicable regulations and the Amazon Payments UK – Selling On Amazon Payments User Agreement:

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/external

How do I address this issue?

No action is required by you.

I have provided all information, I am a UK resident and have been for the last 10 years, my disbursements have been stopped and even tho I keep calling I get no reply whatsoever other than this is with the relevant team and that I should wait. This is having a massive effect on my business, I had been paying suppliers from my own personal money and I am running out of money.

What do I do here?

@Jessica_Amazon_ @Julia_Amazon @Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH @Winston_Amazon @Ash_AMZ @Simon_Amazon

Update:

I keep sending messages to the seller support and I am not getting a reply whatsoever, they just close the case as if it was answered without any reply.

3 replies
Tags:Suspended
0 replies
user profile
Sarah_Amzn

Hello @Seller_Q65wMxYYEXspD,

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Could you please share the latest case ID opened with Seller Support and the latest Performance Notification received regarding your VAT verification?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Q65wMxYYEXspD

VAT Stablishment Delay

Hello,

Your funds are on hold in keeping with Amazon policies. Funds will not be transferred to you even if they reflect in your Seller Central account.

Why did this happen?

We are withholding your funds under applicable regulations and the Amazon Payments UK – Selling On Amazon Payments User Agreement:

I have provided all information, I am a UK resident and have been for the last 10 years, my disbursements have been stopped and even tho I keep calling I get no reply whatsoever other than this is with the relevant team and that I should wait. This is having a massive effect on my business, I had been paying suppliers from my own personal money and I am running out of money.

What do I do here?

@Jessica_Amazon_ @Julia_Amazon @Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH @Winston_Amazon @Ash_AMZ @Simon_Amazon

Update:

I keep sending messages to the seller support and I am not getting a reply whatsoever, they just close the case as if it was answered without any reply.

3 replies
user profile

VAT Stablishment Delay

by Seller_Q65wMxYYEXspD

Hello,

Why did this happen?

What do I do here?

Update:

3 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Could you please share the latest case ID opened with Seller Support and the latest Performance Notification received regarding your VAT verification?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.