user profile
Sign in
user profile

PLEASE help account deactivation. due to "other account"

by Seller_oJ6LlyquMOBLk

Hello, I just started to build my store on amazon and upload my products, and I got deactivation of my account. Here is their latest message to me after my appeal. About. 2 years I tried to open seller account using different emails but it was unsuccessful and I thought Amazon removed/cancelled those accounts. I never had a chance to build any store using those emails because they were never opened successfully. I now opened a new account successfully and started to build my store. I am not sure what to do. Please, help!!

You have been found to be related to an account beginning with L.....

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

To reactivate your account, please provide evidence that you have never owned a separate account and believe this deactivation was in error by providing supporting documentation. This includes but is not limited to any authorized or unauthorized relationship through a third-party company or evidence of account compromise. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated.

How do I send the required information?

Please click on the View Appeal button on the Account Health page and submit additional information as requested.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?

If we do not receive the requested information within 90 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated. Do not attempt to create a new seller account. Creating a new account will delay the reactivation process and may lead to permanent closure of your account.

We're here to help.

If you have questions about our Multiple Account Policy or information requested above, please read our “Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct".

You can view your account performance or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

Thank you,

Amazon.co.uk

Sincerely,Seller Performance TeamAmazon.co.uk

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW
In reply to: Seller_oJ6LlyquMOBLk’s post

you shouldn’t have opened the second account I’m afraid. You will have to verify the first account and then close the second. There is no other way- Amazon are correct and you cannot say you don’t have another account as you have already acknowledged opening one earlier.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post