user profile
Sign in
user profile

Customer return item disposition

by Seller_L0Bw3huPV4ixB

Hello

Looking for some advice in relation to a customer return. Here is a breakdown of events:

-Item was purchased on 30th October 2022

-Amazon has refunded the customer on 20th March 2024 - that is nearly 17 months after the item was bought.

-The return was received on 28th March and immediately disposed of as it had batteries in it.

The headset is worth over £150 and amazon are refusing to reimburse me for it. Is there anything that can be done to get the cash back?

Thanks

Tags: Returns
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_L0Bw3huPV4ixB
In reply to: Seller_L0Bw3huPV4ixB’s post

@Ezra_Amazon

Are you able to help?

I have looked at your removal order policy, 'For items classified as hazardous materials only those that are Hazmat Transportation Regulatory Class (HTRC) 8 or 9 can be returned. Hazardous items that are not classified as HTRC 8 or 9 can only be disposed of’. URL to the policy: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G20028065

As per the classes of hazardous material, Lithium Batteries are HTRC 9. So my item, was disposed of in error. It should have been returned to my unfulfillable inventory for removal. This mistake was made by amazon so REIMBURSEMENT should be issued.

user profile
Seller_EpXPhVLnbs8X3
In reply to: Seller_L0Bw3huPV4ixB’s post

That's awful ! How on earth was that authorised so far after purchase? I hope you get reimbursed!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post