user profile
Sign in
user profile

Incorrect Return Reason & Safe-T Claims

by Seller_IueLYzgVB31T0

Hi all,

Getting frustrated by Safe-T claims at the moment.

Customers are consistently selecting "Item defective or doesn’t work" in order to benefit from a free return (this is a shame in itself but a discussion for another time) when in reality it's a simple change of mind / too big, too small return.

The items in question don't quality for blanket free returns.

Until recently I have been successful in nearly 100% of Safe-T claims, however this last week or so I'm getting denied with the reason "The reason behind this decision is that the item for which you requested a reimbursement of the return label cost is eligible for Free Returns."

As above - the item, when FBM is NOT eligible for free returns.

Does anyone have any advise?

It's only costing us £10-15 per week, but obviously over a year that is as much as £780.

Thanks in advance.

Tags: MFN, Prime, Seller fulfilled, Shipping costs
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_IueLYzgVB31T0’s post

The line below indicates it is not the return reason itself that is the cause for the free returns - but the item itself. The item definitely doesn't sit in clothing? Worth checking that amazon hasn't for some reason categorised it as clothing anyway.

user profile
Seller_IueLYzgVB31T0
Show post
"The reason behind this decision is that the item for which you requested a reimbursement of the return label cost is eligible for Free Returns."
user profile
Seller_zkETYNYu5AkMT

Amazon is the biggest thief in the world and governments around the world helping it with robbery.

user profile
Seller_QHJyNkagGiCWP

I am having the same problem, I can nolonger tick the box for return costs, amazon have said I need to turn off automatic returns, this then means you cannot file safe T claims, so they get you either way.

user profile
Seller_7xa4giJ3wJ3FU

Reply to their message and confirm the reason for your claim is 'Buyer has selected incorrect reason for return' so they should not have had a free return. Once you do this, they eventually get the message.

Regards,

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post