user profile
Sign in
user profile

Appalling customer service.

by Seller_zg9GD1fZGp5Ux

To whom this may concern, we have waited over 2 weeks now for internal team to get back to us regarding why our listing has been taken down. With all due respect but this is an absolute waste of time. This is the second time you guys have taken our listing down and made us lose our ranking and wasted our money on ppc campaigns. We decide to do business with you guys but if this is how amazon treats sellers, then its literally crap, we are actually looking into taking legal action on this matter because clearly, when initially the first time the listing was taken down, amazon apologized and said it was done in an error wasted 2 months of our time and made us lose all of ppc campain optimizations that was a sever loss as the ranking was lost so useless as there was no compensation for your mistake. but now the same thing is repeating again. You guys have given us a major loss, literally we are keeping your customers happy but there is no way for us to contact someone in authority, to get this issue solved as soon as possible, all the replies we get our automated, literally useless, it feels like we are speaking to a wall, This is appalling customer service, we regret every second for the fact we invest in selling on amazon marketplace, literally useless and a very toxic place to sell on where, our listing gets taken down for no apparent reason and then we have no support from you guys to solve this issue. We contact support team but literally that is pointless, as they have no authority and all they do read a script out, what is even in the point of speaking to them. the internal team is as useless as it gets as clearly they do not care about us, to solve this issue ASAP. we requested a leadership call but clearly, again you guys don't care as nobody called us back. NOT ONCE BUT TWICE NOW OUR LISTING HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN, WITH NO EXPLANATION. this is unacceptable behavior and we are very very close to taking legal actions.

Our asins below where before taken down due to patent design issue but clearly that was a major error from you guys hence why the best you guys can do is apologies that doesn't not mean anything. once again, apparently, we have violated "A policy" which even you guys don't know what it is. Everything is being noted down and very soon you guys will hear of us again for this atrocious customer service. we request again solve this issue asap we have already waited 2 weeks but nobody has given flying hoots about this matter. This is extremely disappointing and I hope someone in authority reads this messages and please do not reply with an automated message.

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Seller Support
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_zDUw7ekrB6OEy
In reply to: Seller_zg9GD1fZGp5Ux’s post

This is a forum for sellers to help other sellers. If you want it to be read by an Amazon Nod then you need to tag them.

user profile
Spencer_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_zg9GD1fZGp5Ux’s post

Hello @Seller_zg9GD1fZGp5Ux,

I am Spencer with Amazon.

I have contacted our support team to look into your case.

They will contact you directly and I will keep an eye out for additional information in the mean time.

I hope this gets solved soon.

Regards, Spencer

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post