user profile
Sign in
user profile

My Sponsored Products Campaigns are not showing any impressions

by Seller_n8YfMrJLWvNZp

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully, help!

I have been selling a product for a few months now. It has the amazon choice badge for the main keyword. However, for the past couple of weeks, my keyword campaigns (sponsored products campaign) have gone from 20K impressions per day to 0. Interestingly, the sponsored display campaigns are still running as normal.

I have queried this with seller central support and they give me the standard reply - increase your bid! I also have an automatic campaign which suddenly stopped showing all impressions.

My bid is currently 10 times the suggested bid, and not a single impressions. Anyone know what is happening. I have posted another separate query where my listing is not showing up for the main keywords in the organic search results - beginning to think these two issues are connected (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/forums/t/my-listing-is-not-appearing-in-search-for-the-main-keywords/409197/3).

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

Tags: International expansion, Keywords, Search
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S
In reply to: Seller_n8YfMrJLWvNZp’s post

Hi,

This will make no difference if you don’t have the buy box, which will result in the campaign being paused.
First check that you still have the buy box, then your campaign status in case the reason is something else.

user profile
Seller_n8YfMrJLWvNZp
In reply to: Seller_n8YfMrJLWvNZp’s post

Hi, thanks

Yes, I have checked it again to be sure. My listing is not classed under suppressed.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post