user profile
Sign in
user profile

Pet Supplement Approval Help

by Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr

Hello,

I have been trying to get my pet supplement product reinstated with two Certificates Of Analysis, one from the manufacturer and one from the ISO certified laboratory in the US. The replies I am getting are not providing any information as to why the COAs I provided are not being accepted at all. I asked to speak to a supervisor multiple times, and that did not happen yet.

Please note, this product was already reinstated in December 2023 (Case ID 14462583841), about a month ago by Amazon Seller Support. However, recently it was removed again and now I am unable to reinstate it and get quick replies with what seems to be a copy/paste.

Could a supervisor at Amazon please review the Certificates Of Analysis and help resolve this misunderstanding so we can ship inventory to FBA?

Case ID 14589201431

Thank you!

Tags: Listing deactivated
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr
In reply to: Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr’s post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr

Hello -

Could you please help me resolve this misunderstanding so we can ship the inventory to Amazon FBA?

Thank you for your help!

@Julia_Amazon@Danny_Amazon@Spencer_Amazon@Sonny_Amazon@Yokie_Amazon@Stevie_Amazon

user profile
Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr

Someone please help, I do not know what else to do. Managers - could you please help?

Thank you so much!

user profile
Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr

Could a manager or a supervisor from Amazon help please?

I am desperate and need your help to reinstate this product so we can ship the inventory to FBA.

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Morning @Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr, I have escalated CASE ID 14589201431 to one of our internal teams to review again. They should get back to us within the next few business days. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr
In reply to: Cooper_Amazon’s post

Thank you so much @Cooper_Amazon! I appreciate your attention and help!

user profile
Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr

Hi @Cooper_Amazon! Earlier today I received an email from Amazon with notice saying "Action required: Account set to inactive due to dormancy", requiring me to update my payment information. I updated it from my bank debit card that was previously charged and currently active to my credit card. Within 10 minutes after, I received another email with "Action Required: Verify your Selling on Amazon account", which required me to upload both sides of my government ID and upload a bank statement. I did both and provided my contact information. The message said "The estimated decision date is on or before Jan 29, 2024."

I am not sure why this is happening. Do you think it is related to this case? It would be devastating to my business if this my Amazon account is now deactivated. Could you please help me understand what is happening? Thank you!

user profile
Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr

Hi @Cooper_Amazon! Great news, my Amazon account was reinstated this morning! Thank you so much!

I did receive another reply from Amazon on CASE ID 14589201431, with the same message from the previous reply. It does not seem this was from the team you escalated this to. I still hope this product can be reinstated because it is not what the restriction in the case says it is. I uploaded two separate COAs confirming this and the manufacturer is FDA registered and HACCP Certified facility.

Thank you for you help!

user profile
Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr

Hi @Cooper_Amazon! Have you heard back from your internal team regarding your escalation of the CASE ID 14589201431?

If the answer is still no, this item is not allowed, could you please help me understand the reasons for it, since none of the information I had submitted was enough to allow the item and none of the many answers from Seller Support state the specific reason other than the links to the list of prohibited products?

Thank you so much!

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @Seller_V7aEBxIOcrkVr, the outcome from our team who re-reviewed your case did mention to me that the ASIN has been identified as a prohibited CBD/cannabinoid product. Please review the product against the guidelines closely and you will notice why the team has made their decision. We did ensure the appropriate department and legal team reviewed the case. I do acknowledge the outcome of this investigation is not the answer you were hoping for but please let me know if you have any additional questions about the case. Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post