Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_FhfzIInmoIaYS

OUCH, Doubled

I’ve been expecting some form of attack as I beat similar products on price, quality and transparency. I had to go I suppose. Four negatives in less than a week. All in quick succession and over the previous months 31 successive nearly all fives, and the product hasn’t changed.

What’s going on ??

2 replies
Tags:Product reviews
0 replies
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Is there any particular reason you keep updating your post to keep it top of the most recent forum posts?

What exactly do you want to know? Any seller of a reasonable volume could potentially get a spate of negative reviews that are genuinelly coincidence.

We had this week. 1 was for a none working return label (amazon fault) one was for an item that hadn't arrived (delivery was attempted) and one was for an order that said they had to pay for a return (there wasn't even a return request).

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_FhfzIInmoIaYS

OUCH, Doubled

I’ve been expecting some form of attack as I beat similar products on price, quality and transparency. I had to go I suppose. Four negatives in less than a week. All in quick succession and over the previous months 31 successive nearly all fives, and the product hasn’t changed.

What’s going on ??

2 replies
user profile

OUCH, Doubled

by Seller_FhfzIInmoIaYS

What’s going on ??

2 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Is there any particular reason you keep updating your post to keep it top of the most recent forum posts?

What exactly do you want to know? Any seller of a reasonable volume could potentially get a spate of negative reviews that are genuinelly coincidence.

We had this week. 1 was for a none working return label (amazon fault) one was for an item that hadn't arrived (delivery was attempted) and one was for an order that said they had to pay for a return (there wasn't even a return request).

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh