user profile
Sign in
user profile

Listing Removed For 'Customer Product Reviews Policy Violation'

by Seller_u2PSbhNx5UhwB

Hi, my listing was removed for a 'Customer Product Reviews Policy Violation,' I am brand registered on this product and have followed Amazon's guidelines to the best of my knowledge. I am not the only seller on the listing however I place frequent test buys to make sure the other sellers are complying with Amazon and my guidelines.

I have appealed twice however both times have been unsuccessful.

Amazon are not providing a specific reason as to why the listing has been taken down. I am not sure on what the next steps are.

Please advise

Tags: Account Health
14 replies
14 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_u2PSbhNx5UhwB’s post

The full policy is here - is there anything on that list you may have done?

user profile
Seller_lncJ33ORWEySW

user profile
Seller_u2PSbhNx5UhwB
View post
Amazon are not providing a specific reason as to why the listing has been taken down

That's always the issue, I dont think anyone at Amazon support ever really knows the issue, which is why you spend your whole working day wasting your valuable time.

user profile
Seller_bzRkeDMMsE3Is

Surely you can only be doing test buys, either to complain to Amazon about other sellers or leave negative feedback, otherwise test buys would be completely pointless? I don't believe your guidelines mean much on Amazon, unfortunately. It's difficult much of the time complying with Amazon's guidelines (rules), without sellers trying to add a few of their own for other sellers. You will perhaps get on better if you worry about yourself, following Amazon's guidelines rather than other sellers following your guidelines?

user profile
Seller_QLUhUpn9bopck

Hi there, I have been receiving CPRPV notifications about books which I had listed maybe ten years ago. Not since!!! Over the years I've just ignored them as some sort of incalculable computer error. Now I am getting repeated almost intimidatory calls. It seems to depend on whoever has the job of replying at a particular time. Some have ignored my replies, some have agreed.

My advice to you is to marshal all your evidence and make a case of it. I am fairly well satisfied with the results from this but you do need to present your case concisely. I suspect that it is to counter malpractice such as you complain of that the staff dealing with case complaints are actually helpful.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post