user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon ATS is broken

by Seller_zRaf5n3cWf6XC

Hi, we are regularly creating ATS shipments but the latest batch have received in the UK despite having paperwork via AVASK all complete! It’s incredibly frustrating spending ALOT of time and ALOT of money to use the service and Amazon just freak out and log the boxes against the the UK inventory. The ATS department is not operating as they should.

Is anybody else experiencing huge issues with ATS?

Tags: International expansion
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_y1oOV7IRdwzeB
In reply to: Seller_zRaf5n3cWf6XC’s post

Yep - same here. Where have you got to with it so far? I spotted it yesterday - 2 consignments totalling 2500 items (1 early October and 1 sent on 12th), both had all the correct paperwork generated etc and should have gone to France, but booked in to UK on 18th October.
I know they’re looking at it (Avask) - but have no idea of what the possible outcome or resolution is. We can’t now send any more products until we know. Huge issue and monetary loss, and just waiting…

user profile
Seller_zRaf5n3cWf6XC

I have asked AVASK to investigate and I have attempted with Amazon and things go nowhere. ATS staff mmembers do not answer their emails either.

We also suffer from a HUGE lack of space in the French Warehouses, about 7 days of stock it equates to, and when the process takes a few weeks and we get huge errors from Amazon ATS staff on this it is almost impossible to sell in the EU, AGAIN!

user profile
Seller_zRaf5n3cWf6XC

My plan of action is continue to flag it with AVASK becuase they of course have adirect line in to Amazon on this topic and can flag the general issue. But you are correct the chance of Amazon lifting the stock back out of the UK once unpacked and sending it to France is zero. I am going to plan to just send more to France. But limits are ridiculously low its an impossible tight rope to get stock in there and Amazon errors like this truly make it almost impossible.

user profile
Seller_y1oOV7IRdwzeB

It’s two pronged at the moment. I hold very little hope of the stock that’s gone wrong being sorted - but until I’ve heard something about why this occured, I don’t want to risk sending more to France. What if it’s some sort of system issue which could mean it would happen again?!
There’s then the issue for us of having to pull thousands of items out of UK stock to re-send to France - the cost and time implication. I’m really hoping they can do something…

user profile
Seller_N7YdwdEFMGmuR

been sending roughly 1 parcel a week via Avask ATS to Germany over the last month or so without issue so far

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post