user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon refusing to remove review when it very clearly says in thier guideline that it's not allowed?

by Seller_SgrYVwQcsHQ6Q

Have this review on

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-reviews/R136MHDRXRAWS/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0D2ZPZB1R

It is not a product review as he hasn't received the product itself, it is his own experience which should be on seller feedback, by amazon's definition it should not be allowed:

"""What's not allowed

We don’t allow reviews or questions and answers that focus on:

Sellers and the customer service they provide

Ordering issues and returns

Shipping and packaging

Product condition and damage

Shipping cost and speed

Why not? Community content is meant to help customers learn about the product itself, not someone’s individual experience ordering it. That said, we definitely want your feedback about sellers and packaging, just not in reviews or questions and answers.""""

From community guidelines: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GLHXEX85MENUE4XF

Amazon is making this a headache to deal with, their normal reporting tools are and always have been so useless, it's worse than bots. Quite shocking how it is dealt with it's us new sellers that are paying for Amazon mistakes at our own expense.

Please if anyone can help it will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Tags: Product reviews
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4
In reply to: Seller_SgrYVwQcsHQ6Q’s post

Which of those "not allowed" do you think is being breached? It seems like a product review to me and given Amazon allow reviews from people who haven't even bought the item on Amazon then i'm not sure they'll remove it,

If you're the brand owner though you can reach out to the reviewer yourself.

Edit - have just read again and i think you're talking about the "not someone’s individual experience ordering it" part. All Amazon really mean there is nothing about the ordering or delivering of a product. A buyer is free to share their own experience of a product.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_SgrYVwQcsHQ6Q’s post

Hello @Seller_SgrYVwQcsHQ6Q,

I see the buyer has updated their review to a positive 5 stars.🙂

I suppose is all good now right?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post