user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon is absolutely not helping with the problem I'm having with reactivating my account. I can't communicate with anyone. I need support!

by Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

I previously created a discussion where I explained my problem, but no one from Amazon helped me.

My account has been inactive for almost 3 months.

Even though I do my best, I cannot solve this problem.

I submitted dozens of different appeals.

I get the same email response and rejection every time.

I am a new seller with no sales yet.

If I unknowingly made a mistake while creating my account, I am ready to correct this mistake, but no one contacts me.

You have no right to push new sellers like me out of Amazon like this, without any explanation, by deactivating their accounts and then without providing any help in resolving this issue.

I spent money and effort for this job. And I've been waiting for 3 months to get help.

You have no right to treat me like a criminal!

If I made a mistake unknowingly, you must give me the opportunity to correct it.

I am not an expert on Amazon, as I said before, I am a new seller so I may have made a mistake when setting up my account.

You have no right to disable me like this just because I made a mistake.

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Seller Support, Suspended
17 replies
17 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC’s post

Whilst we appreciate your annoyance, you are not speaking to Amazon here, this is a forum of other sellers, so no-one here is treating you like a criminal and disabling your account.

If you share the email you received with the reason for the deactivation, someone might be able to help, but cannot make any promises. Amazon is not an easy platform to get started on, and unfortunately they are not very good at explaining if you have made a mistake, or what they are actually wanting. Just for your info. ALL new accounts are deactivated whilst they check and verify all the info you have provided, both personal ID and business information, and until that is all in order you will not be able to start selling.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post